2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A non folded omelette? What is this wizardry you speak of. Currently mixing kale, turkey, peppers, and cheddar cheese as my go too omelette mix.
I mean what's so special about the fold?

Have I been doing it wrong my whole adult life?

But why? I dont understand why folding it makes it better?

So you make a plain omelette and fold your toppings inside it? why do that when you can mix it into the egg? 
ohwell.gif

It's not about what makes it better.

It's about... that's what an omelette is.

Last edited:
Nah, no biggie. :lol:

If you like it better all mixed, nothing wrong with that.

But that's not an omelette. :smile:

It's like saying "I like my mashed potatoes whole, with sour cream and chives on top."

That's fine, but that's not mashed potatoes.

You whip the eggs up after putting some butter or Pam in the pan and pour the eggs mix in the pan on low heat.

As soon as it gets cooked a bit on the outer edges you put your toppings on top, let it cook some more where you now have a solid base outside and take a spatula and fold one edge over top of the other so all the stuff can cook together. Almost like a sandwich. Press and flip a few times.

You whip the eggs up after putting some butter or Pam in the pan and pour the eggs mix in the pan on low heat.

As soon as it gets cooked a bit on the outer edges you put your toppings on top, let it cook some more where you now have a solid base outside and take a spatula and fold one edge over top of the other so all the stuff can cook together. Almost like a sandwich. Press and flip a few times.
Omelette. :smokin

my favorite way to cook an omelette is to let the egg hatch, raise the chicken till adulthood, kill it, remove its legs, bread the legs then deep fry them till they are crispy and brown 
pimp.gif

This season has been ****

we're talking about eggs, b.
Not games, not practice, but eggs
Was thinking the same thing a few replies ago. :lol:

CP & L2B gon' think something major happened in Lakerland seeing how much the thread jumped. "What's got people talking in there? Must see... :smile: "

"Eggs, tho? :stoneface: "

*Kanye shrug*

Yeah the kal-el-8 kal-el-8 method is a "scramble" more than an "omelette"

A lot of Hawaiian places in Socal make the scramble (eggs, char siu pork, onions, peppers, then some teriyaki) and pour it over rice and call it a "royal" :smokin :smokin

This season has been ****

we're talking about eggs, b.
Not games, not practice, but eggs
Was thinking the same thing a few replies ago.
laugh.gif

CP & L2B gon' think something major happened in Lakerland seeing how much the thread jumped. "What's got people talking in there? Must see...
smile.gif
"

"Eggs, tho?
indifferent.gif
"

*Kanye shrug*
roll.gif
CP just gonna drop by and do exactly that 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom