2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
look his head B, its both, just teasing dough. yall thirsting for fresh rookie meat. get used to the okafor flouncing

8===D vs
8==>
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lude does bring the lulz. I wonder how'd much time he spends intentionally coming up with these misspellings.

trying to talk myself out of wanting KAT on the lakers. the disappointment i will have in the lakers not being able to draft him might be too much :frown:

trying to talk myself out of wanting KAT on the lakers. the disappointment i will have in the lakers not being able to draft him might be too much :frown:

Join me brother. Let the dark side flow thru you, realize the true power of the Lakers getting lucky when it comes to this stuff, and Silver "somehow" aiding his key franchise by giving them the pick they need to help drive the league again before a certain lockout/strike in 27 months.

Towns to LA. Join me.

View media item 660912

If you're at 23 wins, it's safe to say we can't catch them.. We'd have to have a .350 win %, and they'd have to go 0for.

Leaves 6 teams.

Kings 21 (20 games left) 48% remaining opponents win %. 12th in West
Magic 21 (18 games left) 50%. 6 teams in East have 50%.
Lakers 16 (20 games left) 45%... Easiest in the West.
T'Wolves 14 (20 games left) Assuming a loss today... 49% remaining opponents win %. 11th in the West.
Sixers 14 (19 games left) 42% remaining. Easiest in the league.
Knicks 12 (20 games left) 47% reminaing.

We have .258 win %, .250 the rest of the way is (5-15) which would tie us with the Kings & Magic if they went 0-20 & 0-18. Considering both the Magic & Kings are around .333 win%, that would be 6 wins for Orlando, and between 6-7 for the Kings.

Even if the Kings & Magic drastically under-perform and win 20% of their games, they'd have 24-25 wins. We'd have to go 8-12 or 9-11 to tie them. That's hard to believe.

Last edited:
Were gonna win the next two games we just need to face the truth that were stuck at 4 and still have a chance to drop to 5

Read the Boozer tweaked or sprained and ankle?
At this point of the season Sacre needs to get all his minutes. That or call up Roscoe Smith

Wolves are going to lose tonight... Or so it looks.

6-9 since Rubio has come back 5 wins against teams in playoffs or within a few games and still have a shot (Heat, Grizz, Suns, Wizards, Blazers)

I think they'd be a 30+ win team this season, had Rubio & Martin not missed 40 games a piece.

If they can sneak a few wins against some playoff teams.. And beat us twice, 2 of 3 from the Knicks, Magic, Kings. Then it can be close.

Last edited:
Basically everything has to fall our way in order to have a chance at that #2 spot ...at the end of the day it matters not because it's all a crapshoot at that point anyway.
I'm just worried about getting jumped out of the top 5. That would honestly have my heart hurting for the whole summer.

Basically everything has to fall our way in order to have a chance at that #2 spot ...at the end of the day it matters not because it's all a crapshoot at that point anyway.
I'm just worried about getting jumped out of the top 5. That would honestly have my heart hurting for the whole summer.

3rd spot gets you 96% chance of keeping the pick. If we get 3rd and lose the pick... I mean.... We would be cursed.

But to get to # 2. We'd have to lose both to the Wolves, both to the Sixers, and the game to the Knicks. T'Wolves would pass us, but it'd still be close with the Sixers.

Other scenario, we tie with T'Wolves W/L... Win coin flip, we are #3. Lose coin the new chances of getting top 3 from the 4th worst record raise from 37.8% to 42.3%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom