2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers came through these last minutes with the horrible basketball IQ.

Giving Monta all these open looks to ice the game for the Mavs :lol:

Good job fellas.

I'm convinced Byron Scott has a form of basketball dysmorphia.

He was a 3 point shooter on a laker dynasty that played fast, ran a ton of pick and rolls and shot a bunch of 3's.

He becomes the coach of the lakers and says, play slow, don't shoot 3's, and don't run pick and rolls are because they are "easy to defend".

Bizarre.

He's a ******* idiot.

But thankfully drives a tank decent enough. Hope like hell we fire him in Mid-April so he can't infect Towns/Randle/Clarkson or the Houston pick.

RT @KevinDing Lakers have a nifty go-to format for blowing games, and it very much involves letting Jordan Clarkson learn from mistakes.

:pimp:

We meeting up in Vegas to celebrate if we get Towns. Drinks on CP.

Well is there any truth to NY going after Russell? Philly shouldn't draft a big so Towns or Okafar should be there for us right?

Last edited:
I'm convinced Byron Scott has a form of basketball dysmorphia.

He was a 3 point shooter on a laker dynasty that played fast, ran a ton of pick and rolls and shot a bunch of 3's.

He becomes the coach of the lakers and says, play slow, don't shoot 3's, and don't run pick and rolls are because they are "easy to defend".

Bizarre.

Scott is trash, but that 80s team was more like fast break or half court offense through the post (Kareem or worthy), don't remember much pick and roll

Well is there any truth to NY going after Russell? Philly shouldn't draft a big so Towns or Okafar should be there for us right?

Too soon for that stuff man. Need to know complete order, trade offers, private workouts, FA, injuries, etc. All just guesswork right now. No way to know if Phil wants Okafor, or Towns, or Russell and so on. Phil might even be picking after us, never know.

These next 2 weeks are gonna be huge for the tank. If we can somehow come out at least 1-3 vs Phil/Min than it will catapult us at that #2 spot.

There is only like what....6 weeks left in the season. It might end up being a horse race to see who can purposely be horrible the best :lol:
No catching NY at this point I don't think

16-46 with 20 games left.

Need to stay under 20 wins for a legit shot at 1-2.

I wish we could just fully embrace the tank and bench Hill, Lin, Boozer and Ellington. Let the kids wear out playin 43 minutes a night. :lol:

Sacre, Black
Davis
Kelly
Wes
Clarkson

2-3 D-Leaguers. Close the year on an 0-20 run, cement the #1-2 spot. (In case Cleveland gets the #1 again)

I wish we could just fully embrace the tank and bench Hill, Lin, Boozer and Ellington. Let the kids wear out playin 43 minutes a night. :lol:

Sacre, Black
Davis
Kelly
Wes
Clarkson

2-3 D-Leaguers. Close the year on an 0-20 run, cement the #1-2 spot. (In case Cleveland gets the #1 again)
Before I respond, do you mean 'benched', or... 'injured'? Make something up and put 'em on IR?

Lin: broken ego, can't play

Boozer: broken Black Ice container

Or do you mean just bench then?

I dont want rondo

I rather take dragic or some other young point guard who can atleast shoot and make his free throws

Sacre, Black
Davis
Kelly
Wes
Clarkson

Before I respond, do you mean 'benched', or... 'injured'? Make something up and put 'em on IR?

Lin: broken ego, can't play

Boozer: broken Black Ice container

Or do you mean just bench then?

Bench, injure, lie, murder, whatever.

Hell, let them put on their uniform, start the game, jumpball, call timeout, bench.

Whatever it takes. Get me Towns.

Tom Penn said thunder would look to trade Durant if no commitment made to team. Which makes sense cause presti won't let anyone go without getting something.

Iono though. 

Tom Penn said thunder would look to trade Durant if no commitment made to team. Which makes sense cause presti won't let anyone go without getting something.

Iono though. 
So  we would prbly have to trade Randle and/or whoever our pick is this year plus some contracts for KD...would u do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom