2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parsons and Harris are questionable to play tonight. Go Mavs.

Tank Watch 3/8
Celtics vs Magic...Oladipo has been on a tear this past week. Go Magic.

As much as I would love to root for Boogie, trading the pick for Boogie would be like using two assets (pick and cap space) and ending up with only one asset. :\

Granted he wouldn't take up all of the cap space.

I don't no how Boogie would be under the coaching of Byron tho. He is so damn temperamental. But he is still super young and proven and still have room to grow.
I dunno tho...

As much as I would love to root for Boogie, trading the pick for Boogie would be like using two assets (pick and cap space) and ending up with only one asset. :\

Granted he wouldn't take up all of the cap space.
I thought about that but with the cap rising it would be no big deal. And it's not like he isn't a max money player. And he's still young

I think getting a bunch of superstars in one off season regardless of tier is dead right now for this off season but u can get one. Ride next season out, let Randle get his feet wet, Clarkson keep growing, kobe takes the cape off and the following season U could possible have Boogie (will be 27 then) and two stud 3rd year players on one roster with cap space and a salary cap increase....

Get it done Mitch :smokin

Last edited:
Epic comeback/4th quarter from the Mavs/Lakers game in 2002 about to begin on TWC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom