2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would wait until draft night

ONLY If we end up #3-5 yes i would trade in a heart beat....

(another caveat is if Philly is picking before us they already have bigs and probably would pass on Okafor/Towns for Mudiay)

Last edited:
damn. watching thr lake show. ac green is rondos dad. rawjons pops full head of hair. lol

lol, trading Jamar Nelson. LOL

Last edited:
Okafor and Towns having a better ceiling than Boogie in yall opinion ? Or is this about having a cost controlled rookie ?
For me, Towns has a better ceiling, Okafor possibly has a better ceiling, and both are definitely better team contributors.

Last edited:
Better ceilings than Boogie?! How can you even project that?? Not saying you're wrong. But I personally think Boogie has 2 more levels he can get to.
It would still be hard for me to trade that pick tho. He's proven and young tho.....makes you wonder at the very least.

This is the first time I've seen Kobe at the game since he went down.

Is he there to recruit Rondo?

i would rather spend money on another kobe contract than sign rondo 
sick.gif

Clarkson is really really really good

After 3 quarters

JC 14 points on 6/11 6 boards 4 assists
Lin+Ellington 14 4/15 6 boards 5 assists

Last edited:
KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 34s35 seconds ago
Here watching Mavericks-Lakers, Kobe is about to do an in-game interview with @LakersReporter on @TWCSportsNet, FYI...

For those interested

I'm convinced Byron Scott has a form of basketball dysmorphia.

He was a 3 point shooter on a laker dynasty that played fast, ran a ton of pick and rolls and shot a bunch of 3's.

He becomes the coach of the lakers and says, play slow, don't shoot 3's, and don't run pick and rolls are because they are "easy to defend".

Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom