2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 at our FO for telling randle to travel with the team

he's going to catch the bum virus from these scrubs 

:x :stoneface:  at our FO for telling randle to travel with the team

he's going to catch the bum virus from these scrubs 

team unity is important, watching games, listening.in on.time.outs n that crap is.beneficial...randle.talking like he gomna.save us and.be HOF.

Basically everything has to fall our way in order to have a chance at that #2 spot ...at the end of the day it matters not because it's all a crapshoot at that point anyway.
I'm just worried about getting jumped out of the top 5. That would honestly have my heart hurting for the whole summer.

This is what worries me the most.

I'd be ******* crushed man, that's why i hope this team keeps losing as much as possible.

team unity is important, watching games, listening.in on.time.outs n that crap is.beneficial...randle.talking like he gomna.save us and.be HOF.

Team unity? NOBODY on this team will be playing with him next year except one or two guys

There is no benefit to listening in on Byron Scott huddles.

And like NK said, no need for unity when 90% of the team will be gone in a couple months.

Team unity? NOBODY on this team will be playing with him next year except one or two guys
Nah, it's not JUST for the people who are here now; it's also for whoever might come later. Sets the tone that this is his team as soon as Kobe's gone.

I mean, if Randle understands it that way. Tell you what, if I were in his position and also on the team, I'd make sure I was in every team meeting, traveling with the team, everything.

Last edited:

Nah, it's not JUST for the people who are here now; it's also for whoever might come later. Sets the tone that this is his team as soon as Kobe's gone.

I mean, if Randle understands it that way. Tell you what, if I were in his position and also on the team, I'd make sure I was in every team meeting, traveling with the team, everything.
Yeah I think this is spot on.

It's important for Randle to be there because he can be the leader. I mean even as a rook, he carry's himself with professionalism, more then anyone on the team really.

You got Nick young, Jeremy Lin and Jordan Hill clowning around like idiots on TV, Randle isn't that guy, he gets the "laker way" (As stupid as the laker way is) At least he gets it.  (Of course I could be totally wrong about all of this  
laugh.gif
 )

Last edited:

any other year and i would agree but not with this group of children

you dont want yous kid hanging around a bunch of crackheads

you dont want your rookie hanging around the insanely bad clown posse

its to get raandle accustomed and exposed in general. the flights. the verbal abuse by coaches, the etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom