2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt, Kal. seriously wanna get this happening this summer :pimp:

Didn't know half our thread was somehow associated with Beverly Hills. You dudes shouldnt be worried about no damn Lakers draft tank if you're livin good in Bel Air :lol:

A retrospect of our injury season....

October 7th
Nick Young tries to play defense on Kobe in practice, tears a ligament in his right thumb. Misses first 10 games.

October 12th
Steve Nash taken out of a preseason game because his body "doesn't feel right."

October 24th
Steve Nash ruled out for the season / career because of nagging back injuries.

October 28th
Julius Randle breaks his leg, 14 minutes into his career, out for the season.

November 24th
Xavier Henry ruptures his achilles in practice. Out for the season.

January 15th
Ronnie Price injures his right elbow misses two games. Plays 3 games then misses 9. Plays 2 more games.

January 21st
Kobe Bryant dunks the ball, tear rotator cuff, surgery out for the season.

February 2nd
Jordan Hill purposely strains his right hip flexor, out until the trade deadline, which hurt any trade value he had.

February 22nd
Nick Young fractures his knee, out for the season.

February 24th
Ronnie Price dealing with a bone spur for the last month, gets surgery on bone spur out for season.

April 2nd
Wayne Ellington separates shoulder out for the season.

Last edited:
So, uh, not the beginning of July then? :nerd:

What specific days you going to be in LA?

And E, less time analyzing and taking pics of your Kobe V's on IG, more time researching plane tickets for your hoop summit arrival.

Girlfriend's birthday is in less than a month.... So my money is tied up.

And still nursing a knee injury. Even I'm not immune to Lakers injuries.

I played ball for the first time since my back surgery this last weekend. Felt great.

:evil: :pimp:

My gym has a track over the courts..

I overlook the court like this

sting-from-the-rafters-o.gif

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="DarthSka"]So, uh, not the beginning of July then? :nerd:[/quote]What specific days you going to be in LA?[/quote]Gonna be in Oceanside from like July 7th-11th.

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="DarthSka"]So, uh, not the beginning of July then? :nerd:
What specific days you going to be in LA?[/quote]Gonna be in Oceanside from like July 7th-11th.[/quote]

Why can't we do two or three of these this summer?

:nerd:

One for when ska comes, one for when pmatic comes. *no ayo

Well these things aren't easy to organize, especially when many of us don't live directly in LA.

Not all of us are blessed enough to live in Beverly Hills.... :lol:

Plus renting out the gym, collecting money from everyone attending, everyone getting work time off approved, etc.

I would love to do it every weekend, but it's just not realistic :lol:

But Skas dates are interesting because the vision I had was July as well. So that Saturday ska is in town is interesting... :nerd:

Let's see if Mamba reports back with more Info on the court rental.

Last edited:
Not gonna make any knee jokes, those are serious business and I'd never make fun of those types of injuries.

But I hope you dudes bring your ankle braces.....

73a2a11805f201ae4fb0f4289ebfbc1d-ankle-breaking-basketball-crossover.gif

Last edited:
No lie, first time back, my lateral quickness was gone. I sagged off on D cause I couldn't move laterally at all. Thank god i got a month to get back into shape :rofl:

[quote name="Essential1"]My gym has a track over the courts..

I overlook the court like this

sting-from-the-rafters-o.gif
[/quote]Me, all the time. My girl has to be the voice of reason for me constantly.

Because I can still give people that work, but I pay for it. Sometimes in game, sometimes that night, ALWAYS the next day. Always.

I've had 3 knee surgeries & I'm starting to wear a tire. I pay for every game... but can't not play. Just can't.

My son wanted to practice the other day. 2 dudes came up and started shooting around on another court. Asked if I wanted to play 21. Of course I do. Son went to go play on the playground, and I got buckets. Had 10 before one of them scored. Won. Walked in the door... no, limped in the door, and my girl was like, "You guys didn't just practice the whole time, did you?"

"Nah, cuz see, what had happened was... these guys... :wow: "

Last edited:
Any chance DeAndre would leave the Clips? I'd prefer DJ + Tobias over throwing the max at Love/Rondo, assuming LA stays in Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom