2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope lakers draft frank and leads them to 5 titles a la kobe :smile: once kobe retires you have frank to take his spot as favorite laker :smokin
Screen-Shot-2015-04-05-at-12.19.09-AM.png

:lol:

Nick Young is likely shut down for the season...

Now if only CP would get the crowbar out and get Jeremy Lin.

This game is hilariously bad.

Last edited:
Anybody have any idea what Pat Beverley's going rate is this season? An article on it or something..

Closest I can imagine is the 4 year / $32mil Avery Bradley got this past offseason.

Furthermore, I've read Morey wants to keep him... P, CP, you read anything about his limit because Morey has a hard limit for everyone that he will refuse to cross in FA.

Last edited:
I haven't looked in depth yet, but I take it as a sign he chose surgery over playing thru. Makes me think he's focused on himself and his free agency over getting a shot at a title this year.

I hate losses to the Clippers more than I hate losses to the Celtics.

Is that bad?

Anybody have any idea what Pat Beverley's going rate is this season? An article on it or something..

Closest I can imagine is the 4 year / $32mil Avery Bradley got this past offseason.

Furthermore, I've read Morey wants to keep him... P, CP, you read anything about his limit because Morey has a hard limit for everyone that he will refuse to cross in FA.
Pat Bev is not worth 8M a year he is nothin more than a backup on any other NBA team...

There's only one gym could find trough Google in LA that rents out an indoor bball court at an hourly rate.

Unfortunately they didn't post prices, I'll probably email them this week and see if I can get their rates.

It's in Beverly Hills :lol: they might not allow us entrance if they see gtb and his hood rats with us :nerd:

There's only one gym could find trough Google in LA that rents out an indoor bball court at an hourly rate.

Unfortunately they didn't post prices, I'll probably email them this week and see if I can get their rates.

It's in Beverly Hills
laugh.gif
they might not allow us entrance if they see gtb and his hood rats with us
nerd.gif
Interesting, I work in Beverly Hills where is it at? I could swing by if you PM me the address. 

It's in Beverly Hills :lol: they might not allow us entrance if they see gtb and his hood rats with us :nerd:
Also curious as I work in BH...would be dope if we get a good rate

Good looking out LTB for setting this up :pimp:

PM'ed you Mamba

Here's a pic for the hoop heads:

Supposedly celebrities ball there all the time.
People have seen Blake ballin there.

Maybe Kobe will show up
nerd.gif
Less than a mile away from my job I'll try and remember to check tomorrow. 

Pat Bev is not worth 8M a year he is nothin more than a backup on any other NBA team...

The value of individual NBA players is going to skyrocket.

So in 2015-16... $8mil? No.
2016-17.... $8 mil? Easily.

Edit:
Actually I take that back... $7-8mil in 2015 is about right.

2016-17... $8mil, Easily

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom