2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd have to take way less than other teams could offer, but I feel ya. Those two would be nice hauls, but highly unlikely to land both.

coach byron will be way less stressed because he wont have a job to worry about 
nerd.gif

There's only one gym could find trough Google in LA that rents out an indoor bball court at an hourly rate.

Unfortunately they didn't post prices, I'll probably email them this week and see if I can get their rates.

It's in Beverly Hills :lol: they might not allow us entrance if they see gtb and his hood rats with us :nerd:

Contact University high school in Santa Monica. We've played there and Penmar Park's indoor court for work events.

I'm partial to Drafting Karl Anthony Towns.

Trading up for LeVert or Hollis-Jefferson.

And going after Tobias Harris and PatBev. If not Tobias try Middleton. If not PatBev, then Ed Davis.

Besides Plan A in the draft (Towns/Hollis-Jefferson), I could be pretty content with Winslow/BPA, Boss re-signed for $7-10M per, acquiring another stop-gap PG (Farmar again? :lol:) then just filling out the rest of the roster.

Without the money part, what if....

Towns/Davis
Randle/Hill/Kelly
Hou pick/Young
Kobe/Ellington
Rondo/Rondo

Room for another body, wing 3&D biggest need.

Then the 25 mil comes off the following year.

Wonder how feasible somethin like that could be.

Depends on what Rondo's price is. Should just ignore Rondo. And overpay a younger guy. At least there is less risk to it.

Dukies make great role players.

And that's it.

"Kyrie, though."

He barely played at Duke. Definitely not a product.

"Jabari, though."

There's one. :lol:

Any combination of Towns/T. Jones, Okafor/T. Jones, Winslow/T. Jones I'd be happy with. 

Update on the LEM center, called before I went in for work, receptionist was pretty rude wouldn't even let me get my question out before she said she'd have to call me back. Anyway I emailed the site and will call again tomorrow, I may be headed back over to BH tomorrow and I'll try to stop by. But she did ask what organization it would be for and the rental form on the website says something about $250-$500/hr but I don't know what that applies too. 

Damn, if they're being rude and expensive we might as well listen to Hybrids suggestion and contact one of those schools.

500 an hour? Psh... Better have 10 bottles of ciroc on ice waiting for us in the lobby for that rate :x

Can we not just play outside somewhere?

Are you guys aware what state you live in?

Or are we about to meet up and y'all pull up in Bimmers w/ an iPhone 6+ and head to toe Jordan gear?

Quick question for you guys. Would you guys trade the Houston pick for somebody elses 1st round pick next year if there is nobody worth getting at #28 this year?

Well these things aren't easy to organize, especially when many of us don't live directly in LA.

Not all of us are blessed enough to live in Beverly Hills.... :lol:

Plus renting out the gym, collecting money from everyone attending, everyone getting work time off approved, etc.

I would love to do it every weekend, but it's just not realistic :lol:

But Skas dates are interesting because the vision I had was July as well. So that Saturday ska is in town is interesting... :nerd:

Let's see if Mamba reports back with more Info on the court rental.

Can we not do this during ramadan plssss

Or are we about to meet up and y'all pull up in Bimmers w/ an iPhone 6+ and head to toe Jordan gear?

This. Outside is fun if yall real ballas u aint afraid of da concrete

tbh, yes :lol:

Rck rememeber when i beat u at rhe sherman oaks courts :nthat:

It's about keeping the games private bro.
We play it outside at Venice we'll have 800 dudes waiting in line for next games.

We keep it private between 10-20 of us, we'll all get to run for an hour or two and have some solid fun.

I only hoop outdoors at the park, but this seems like something for An indoor court.
Security, privacy, and reliability.
With our luck we could be playing outdoors somewhere near the ocean with winds at 15mph causing every shot to be an airball :lol:

It just simply comes down to keeping it private. If it's a summit the whole experience is changed because 30 dudes we don't even know just mix in and take all the shots outdoors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom