2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard fought, 1 point loss, Clarkson playin ok, can't be mad at that.

Now need the Hawks to win, and maybe the Nuggets.

Where the hell was this Lin before the trade deadline? Sheesh, out there trying to win games. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 He out there flourishing. 

Dead at Carlos Barkley. 
roll.gif

**** UK but for the purposes of the Lakers getting back to respectability need Randle and KAT to be the goods bad.

Anyone watching Towns that doesn't want to tear this team to dust to get him...............

Towns/Randle/Clarkson/Houston pick could be the next

Durant/Russ/Harden/Ibaka, only we'd have cap space and a desirable city to attract key additions.

Course, our coach is worse than Scott Brooks, so.......

:lol:

Thank you Atlanta, thank you Denver. :pimp:

Anyone watching Towns that doesn't want to tear this team to dust to get him...............

Towns/Randle/Clarkson/Houston pick could be the next

Durant/Russ/Harden/Ibaka, only we'd have cap space and a desirable city to attract key additions.

Course, our coach is worse than Scott Brooks, so.......

:lol:

Thank you Atlanta, thank you Denver. :pimp:

Agreed.

Byron gotta be the worst coach in L right?

I mean who's even in the running?

Don't see any of those except maybe an Ibaka but we need to lose every single game from here on out.

Not play style man, we'd obviously have the "bigs" version.

I meant OKC in terms of 4 picks in 3 drafts. SF, PG, PF, SG.

Us getting 4 core picks in 2 drafts. (Potentially)
PF, SG, C, ??

Make more sense?

Last edited:
Gotcha we just don't need the picks though, we need them to produce and really right away.

At least at where maybe the Jazz kids are this year now.

Couldn't catch the game but nice to see clarkson flourishing again. Out playing ellington consistently

If mda gets credit for a guy like Kendall marshall having a good 3 weeks does byron get credit for what lin has been doing lately? Or clarkson? Or boozer

Gotcha we just don't need the picks though, we need them to produce and really right away.

At least at where maybe the Jazz kids are this year now.

I'm hopin that 1-2 FA pulls do some of the heavy lifting, then the kids grow and take over transitionally. *hopefully*

Since the all star break Jeremy is actually playing better than he was during linsanity under mda

Byron scott >

Last edited:
What's the going rate for Jeremy Lin this summer? I think he'd make for a nice backup at $4M/yr, but I'm pretty sure he'll draw more than that

We're not there yet, but there's a few things about the off-season that I'm interested in that could manifest itself.

1. We will spend the entire playoff months, and up until the deadline to accept/decline options to find a trade for Jordan Hill. If we can find one, we accept his option, and then trade him. Could bring a pick... Or at the very least move us way up to right outside the lottery. If we can't find a trade for Hill, we decline his option, which leads to....
2. If Ed Davis prices himself out of our range (i.e. over $7mil IMO), Jordan Hill could be a solid fall back plan, at 3 year / $6-7mil per depending what Ed is at (get 28, 29 & 30 years from Hill)
3. If Ed is in our price range, I think he's brought back in a number of different scenarios regardless of who we draft.. Whether it's going big after a RFA OR we take a smaller approach with lower tier guys (Wes Matthews & Patrick Beverley)

Last edited:
Lin isn't worth ****.

He is classicly "shining" after a trade deadline, on a crap team where he can get stats, in a contract year.

10 games ago he couldn't dribble a ball, now that the deadline has passed, he's "hot".

Morons fall for that **** every year. See Young, Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom