2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully I only want to see Kobe, Randle, Boss, and whatever pick we have as guaranteed Lakers next season. Everybody else can get the hell out of Los Angeles.

Forgot Clarkson, haven't seen enough of Black, and never was that high on Kelly.

Really hoping we can get some luck and get Towns...playoffs baby...playoffs!!

can I be OP of the 2015-16 thread?

rkmNnVj.jpg
|I

Last edited:
All votes for 'Yes' will lead to immediate termination, banishment, and exile.

From Earth.

He can stay for the vet's minimum. 1 post a week, 140 characters or less. Don't need him sucking up all the bandwidth

All votes for 'Yes' will lead to immediate termination, banishment, and exile.

From Earth.

Actually, was just gonna ask again after March 1st if he doesn't buy out any vets to downsize the roster, see if any opinions changed.

No one needs to leave earth man. :lol:

Ya know, I dunno. I've thought about retiring before, but not sure why I would. Laker thread, Cubs, Dolphins, CFB, NFL, MLB threads all in one spot, movie thread, comic movie thread, Saul, QB thread, lot of stuff all in one place.

I interviewed for a job/promotion that if I get, would cut my time down a lot, so we'll see.

I doubt I'd actually "retire", just one day I would dip and not return. Clean, quiet, no muss or fuss.

Someday.

James Harden

Y'all saw that?

You good with James Harden?

I mean, as a franchise cornerstone?

You have ANYONE IN THE NBA to choose from, to start your new NBA team.

Kobe... said...

... YOUR boy...

... said James. Freaking. Harden.

Just saw it live on Kimmel a couple hours ago.

Stonefaced my tv so hard.

Just waitin on my Kobe contract and I'm out!
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
So you're here until 2020 too huh?
omg 
roll.gif

Ya know, I dunno. I've thought about retiring before, but not sure why I would. Laker thread, Cubs, Dolphins, CFB, NFL, MLB threads all in one spot, movie thread, comic movie thread, Saul, QB thread, lot of stuff all in one place.

I interviewed for a job/promotion that if I get, would cut my time down a lot, so we'll see.

I doubt I'd actually "retire", just one day I would dip and not return. Clean, quiet, no muss or fuss.

Someday.
CP pls don't

James Harden

Y'all saw that?

You good with James Harden?

I mean, as a franchise cornerstone?

You have ANYONE IN THE NBA to choose from, to start your new NBA team.

Kobe... said...

... YOUR boy...

... said James. Freaking. Harden.

Just saw it live on Kimmel a couple hours ago.

Stonefaced my tv so hard.

Beard has it all offensively and his defense is improved, his misses create opportunities for others because of the attention he draws, is a great playmaker and draws fouls at an alarming rate.

Sounds like a franchise guy to me *shrugs*

Last edited:
Kobe trolling. Anytime they ask him to name the best player he says anybody but lebron :lol:. He always picks someone that is a notch below him like melo or brandon roy

I honestly don't even like Harden, but he's a top 3 player currently and he's on the brink of winning MVP. I'd sure as hell take him to spearhead my franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom