2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeshhh....

I'm just lucky the Lakers haven't won more games if this is the reaction we get.

Nice win against our arch rivals.

On to the next game.

Go Lakers!

He's left, left Shark :lol:

It's always good to beat the celtics. Especially in a case like this. It still feels good to have that tradition of hating the celtics.
Besides we will be back to sucking tomorrow. It was apparent that we were both trying to out tank each other, we just lost the battle in overtime lol

Neither Lakers nor the Celtics change in Hollinger's projections still 22 wins for us, and 34 for them...

So the algorithm must have had us winning tonight.

It was really good to see Boozer, Lin, Price, and Ellington get a big win vs the Celtics.

So important in our franchise to have that milestone.
And Nick Young, earning every penny of that contract helping get that 14th victory, a week before March. :smokin

No biggie that Clarkson, Davis, Black, Kelly & Sacre sat and watched most of the action. That's what we have vets for, to show them how to win......twice a month.

Huge win. :smokin

Yooooo how did this game get into OT? I turned it off with like 40 seconds left in the fourth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit:

Neither Lakers nor the Celtics change in Hollinger's projections still 22 wins for us, and 34 for them...

So the algorithm must have had us winning tonight.
Lakers are back at 23 wins and Celtics at 33.

Last edited:
If the day comes that the Lakers win a championship, and Nick Young is apart of it, his post game will be glorious and will rival MWP's.

I turned the game off last night when they were up 8. I wake up this morning the replay of the game is on and I see that boston takes it to ot.

I really thought we were gonna lose.

Dah well. At least it was Boston. They we can lose to everyone but boston.

I guess they got up for the Boston game...At least it was Boston. I kinda wish it was Clarkson that went off and not Lin, but whatever. I guess I'm now on the Lin hater train.

As for the Grantland Basketball Hour with Kobe:

Last edited:
Tank Watch 2/23
76ers vs Heat...Maybe the 76ers take advantage of the Heat's lack of depth? Go 76ers.
Nets vs Nuggets...A battle of the two most depressing teams in the league. Go Nuggets.
Celtics vs Suns...Celtics are back at it after last night's OT loss. Go Celtics.
Spurs vs Jazz...Jazz attempt to go .500 over their last 30 games. Go Jazz.
T'Wolves vs Rockets...Double positive or negative. Not sure of KG is playing. Go T'Wolves.

Edit:

Congrats to the Pistons and Pistons for getting off Tank Watch last night.

Last edited:
Tank Watch 2/23
76ers vs Heat...Maybe the 76ers take advantage of the Heat's lack of depth? Go 76ers.
Nets vs Nuggets...A battle of the two most depressing teams in the league. Go Nuggets.
Celtics vs Suns...Celtics are back at it after last night's OT loss. Go Celtics.
Spurs vs Jazz...Jazz attempt to go .500 over their last 30 games. Go Jazz.
T'Wolves vs Rockets...Double positive or negative. Not sure of KG is playing. Go T'Wolves.

Edit:

Congrats to the Pistons and Pistons for getting off Tank Watch last night.

If only Dwight was playing if KG was playing... :frown:

The fact that they Wes, Lin, Wayne, Booz and Nick went all "band of brothers" and played all good together and celebrated as if clinched the NBA Finals made me sick to my stomach.

I can't stand Nick Young, never have, never will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom