2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Byron could do anything with how cold the Nets got...but we still get the L...good job!

Whew.

Ed Davis, 16-14-3 in 28 minutes. He and Clarkson the only enjoyment we get this year. Nice depth pieces goin forward.

Rotations LTB, rotations. Rhythms, timeouts, sub patterns, play calls, sets, etc you can break up your own momentum.

I told you it isn't that difficult.

Nick young shooting 36% this season. Don't worry though he will probably get better over the next three years since he's only thirty years old

Rotations LTB, rotations. Rhythms, timeouts, sub patterns, play calls, sets, etc you can break up your own momentum.

I told you it isn't that difficult.

Cmon man.
He's not going to make it obvious to the whole world he's sabotaging a game, no coach would :lol:

Obviously some subtle stuff going on the the DNP's right?

It's a start. Just enough subtle sabotage so that no backlash.

I'm just happy with tonight's results.

#TeamScoreboard :nerd:

What I am afraid of with Nick is him getting on a run in the final 10-12 games, tryin to win games like last year.

Now, in fairness, last year he WAS playin for a deal. He didn't know if he would be a Laker, or who his teammates would be.

Now? He has a contract, and he will be teammates with this pick, if he screws us out of our pick......man.

I'm also worried about the fact that Ed is going to hustle his way to getting us W's just to up his value for when he cashes out and leaves us in the summer.

Since we didn't trade him... Time to limit that playing time.

Mitch needs to send his *** down to the d-league. :nerd:

Rather than watch the games, just went through the entire free agency for next season based on Mitch saying they won't just throw deals at veterans.

Guys who are 28 or younger on opening night... When you eliminate Kawhi Leonard, Brandon Knight, Jimmy Butler, Reggie Jackson, Enes Kanter, Draymond Green it's a really depressing list.

PG - Pat Beverley
SG - Danny Green & Wayne Ellington
SF - Tobias Harris, Al-Farouq Aminu, Jae Crowder
PF - Irrelevant because of Julius Randle. But a Thomas Robinson reclamation project is not a terrible idea.
C - DeAndre Jordan, Greg Monroe, Ed Davis, Jordan Hill, Roy Hibbert

I'm predicting it's either Tobias Harris & Ed Davis... Or Greg Monroe & Ed Davis. If the numbers people are hearing for him are true $5 mil-ish, I'm locking up Ed for the long term.

I still hold hope DeAndre blows it all up. I just like his fit with Julius so much (despite the horrific FT%).

2016 holds little hope for PGs either. 29y/o Mike Conley, which isn't bad actually, but he won't leave if Gasol stays. 32 year old Deron Williams :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure I'd take a PG #1, but looks more and more like PG may be the way to go if we keep the pick. Also if Mudiay or Russell is available at our pick.

Or Russ 2017..

Last edited:
With phenom KJ McDaniels traded to Hinke's buddy Daryl Morey, The 76ers are starting Jason freaking Richardson at SG.  Their tank game is impeccable.

Tank update:

Celtics 20
Nuggets 20
Jazz 20
Kings 19
Magic 18
Lakers 13
Wolves 12

We'd have to be 6 games better over 28 to pass the Magic, 7 to pass Kings, 8 to pass Jazz/Celtics/Nuggets.

If the Magic won only 7 games, we'd need to go 13-15 to pass them, and unless Steve Nash comes back from 2007, it isn't happening.

Wolves at 12, if they can keep Rubio healthy, it's hard to even imagine how they don't get 1 more win than us.

Sixers and Knicks are gone. Doesn't even matter if we blew the 2 Sixers games, they won't be able to pick up more than 5.

From the 3 spot, 96% chance that we keep the pick.

If current trends hold, the 13 games against .500+ (we win 3 games), the 15 against .500- (we win 6). For a total of 9 (rounded up). Give or take a couple wins.

Last edited:
third quarter of the season, lets bring it all home 
pimp.gif

picks are okay, but it doesn‘t mean a darn thing, people keep thinking a top pick equates success. it‘s more about drafting properly. so unless the draft warrants it, trying to land the number 1 player is a crap shoot, then again, the balls might bounce in or out of our favor. and the laker picks haven‘t had substantial impact. in fact, their scouting team has no recent history of success. like i said, where is frank hamblem.

sixers with a lot of picks i garnish.

klay wasnt top 5, neither was curry. just some POVs.

Last edited:
since deandre been tearing it up lately i wouldnt mind signing him next year

nevermind i take that back. hate the way he cant make free throws

Last edited:
If you guys sign Pat Bev Kobe will die out there again cause he really can't create anything off the dribble he needs to be with another ball dominant player

On which of the three protected first-round picks he expects to have available for the 2015 draft:

Hinkie: Gut feel, my guess is the Lakers pick is very unlikely to convey this year, for a whole host of reasons.
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...s_for_Sixers__future.html#hsCf9dskvllPoZjS.99
HInkie knows. :pimp:

Tank Watch 2/21
Kings vs Clippers...Second night of a back to back for the Kings against a rested Clippers. Go Kings.
Thunder vs Hornets...One more win and I can take the Hornets off the Tank Watch. Go Hornets.

Raptors vs Rockets...Rockets playing tonight after losing to the Mavs last night. Go Raptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom