2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont even watch laker gaes anymore. i just can't take it. win's dont make me feel good and i hate watching them lose. and then with no kobe, i just dont see a point in watching right now. i just cant get excited to watch nick young and boozer every night. I'll try again next season, hopefully with a revamped roster.

Sullinger out for the game tonight and rest of the season. :x

Tank Watch 2/22
76ers vs Magic...Get closer to the 76ers or create larger buffer against the Magic? Go Magic.
Cavs vs Knicks...Uh, the return of J.R. Smith to New York. Go Knicks.
Nuggets vs Thunder...Thunder on a second night of a back to back. Go Nuggets.
Wizards vs Pistons...One more win for the Pistons and I can take them off Tank Watch. Go Pistons.
Hornets vs Mavs....The Hornets failed last night to get off Tank Watch. Go Hornets.
Warriors vs Pacers...Another team trying to get off the Tank Watch. Go Pacers.

Last edited:
D'Angelo Russell is playing on CBS at 1 ET.

Oh yeah Kobe will be on the Grantland Basketball Hour tonight with Jalen and Simmons at 8 ET. :lol:

Only teams I'm really concerned about tank wise are the Sixers and Knicks. Don't think we can catch either one.
Minnesota will play themselves out of top 3 range as long as Rubio or Wiggins doesn't get hurt.

Kelly still at the 3 huh.....
He is such a despicable coach lol
At least we know he is down with the Tank.srs

I'm hoping by the time 2016/17 rolls around and we make our big superstar signings we buy out his last year and bring in someone more adequate.
I am praying there is someone available by then.

how was the mass
nerd.gif
Not bad, better than expected considering her shape.  She's a pretty cute chick but admittedly I was a little starstruck so I got tongue-tied asking her for a pic.

I'm curious what they do with Robert Sacre. Yes, he's not very good. He's a chemistry guy, hard worker, but still like the 11th or 12th guy in the rotation.

Turns out he's the best +/- player on the Lakers who has played more than 9 games this season... :lol:

But what I mean by what will they do? Do they cut him, to open up an extra $400K in salary for Free Agents, and then afterward re-sign him at 2 years guaranteed for about the same contract, and a 3rd year non-guaranteed. Maybe a team snatches him up, and if they do not so bad, but if you give him 2 years guaranteed, he may take it because I'm not sure any NBA teams would do that.

It would be a smart cost-cutting move, and then lock up a guy that while not really good if you look at the landscape of the NBA, but is good at what HIS role is supposed to be, Chemistry guy, always works hard, 11th/12th man.

It's a cost cutting move like that, and then packaging up the 2-3 non-lottery picks and moving up as far as we can to open up another $800K-1.2mil, that could help us a lot in Free Agency.

Last edited:
laker fan in Boston, tv listing ends with "newcomer Isaiah Thomas takes on Wayne Ellington and the lakers." :x:x:x

Sad that's our headliner, let this season end...

No sully....no olynik...lineup change back to some regs..vs bos...In staples...no back to back..should be a close one....

"Avery bradley and the Boston celtics take on Carlos boozer and the La lakers"

Imagine if this was the nba on nbc circa 92...it would be those 2's profile pics in the screen caption letting us know what's coming up next.

I'm curious what they do with Robert Sacre. Yes, he's not very good. He's a chemistry guy, hard worker, but still like the 11th or 12th guy in the rotation.

Ehh 400k I'd keep him. I feel like he could ball with a good PG (good height & above average at midrange).
That's assuming we don't pick up any forwards or centers this offseason

Hopefully Byron let Swaggy cook tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom