2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Byron will probably play Kobe 40 minutes a game too he really is gonna go die out there regardless of whoever is at point.no legend deserves to go out like that though.

Incase you havent watched the majority of his career kobe really doesnt like sharing the ball

Kobe too stubborn to change his ways even on his last legs
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Doesn't pass? Stubborn?

But, his all time assist position, tho.

And his stubbornness is just being competitive. He has 5 rings JUST because of not passing and being stubborn.

Reasons, bruh, reasons!

laugh.gif

:lol:

College games tonight on ESPN:
Clemson vs Duke at 4 ET...Okafor is questionable.
Auburn vs Kentucky at 7 ET...Towns and WCS.
UCLA vs Arizona at 9 ET...Johnson. UCLA. :smh:

Last edited:
Please get him out of here.....

Don't even buy out Boozer... Just buyout Lin and I'd be content.

Last edited:
With Mcgee (under contract next year), Embid and Noels, and them trading away their starting PG, you think Philly would still go for a big man this draft? It seems like they would definitely be eyeing a Mudiay.
A top 3 pick still could land us Okafor or Towns if that is the case.

But then again with the moves they've been making lately who knows...

Heinke has no rhyme or reason, I'm sure if they get the number one pick, he'll take Okafor and trade Noel to get another top pick. He's an idiot.

Shabazz Muhammad out for the rest of the season. :smh:

Has played 3 games since 1/9. They are 7-12 since then. Played last 3 games, they were 1-2.

Before 1/9, 5-30.

He's had a great year, and it hurts them a bit. But there's a silver lining, it appears they've been playing well despite him.

Tank Watch 2/21
Kings vs Clippers...Second night of a back to back for the Kings against a rested Clippers. Go Kings.
Thunder vs Hornets...One more win and I can take the Hornets off the Tank Watch. Go Hornets.

Raptors vs Rockets...Rockets playing tonight after losing to the Mavs last night. Go Raptors.

Anybody with 20 or more wins needs to be off your tank watch.

And they have 22 wins.... We need to play 9 games better than them to catch them.... If they win 5 of their last 30, we'd have to go 14-14 to tie them.

It's down to 6 teams that we need to watch.... Knicks :lol:, Sixers :lol:, T'Wolves, Magic, Kings, Rockets.

Last edited:
I put it at 23 wins because that was what the Hollinger Ratings predicted before the break. It's predicting a 22 win finish now.

I put it at 23 wins because that was what the Hollinger Ratings predicted before the break. It's predicting a 22 win finish now.

Makes sense.. But what is the likelihood that the Jazz, Celtics, Nuggets only win 2 games for the rest of the season. Bad teams, but it's gotta be like a 1% chance.

It has the Jazz finishing with 36, Nuggets with 30 and Celtics with 34 as of right now.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds

Yeah. I look at it regularly.

Jazz at 36 & Celtics at 34 is laughable...
Nuggets sounds about right.

Looked at winnable games... I count 13 at most for us. Assume we fall a game under .500 6-7.

Then the 15 we are supposed to lose.... Probably sneak 4 or so... 4-11.

22-23 wins is about right.

Last edited:
In the Jazz's case, they're 14-15 over their last 29.

Also have the easiest schedule remaining of the West teams.

Anyone else go to the Kobe event at the Shrine today? It was pretty cool, he had the five Larry OBrien trophies on display.

Got to meet Serena Winters too, real cool chick.

Anyone else go to the Kobe event at the Shrine today? It was pretty cool, he had the five Larry OBrien trophies on display.

Got to meet Serena Winters too, real cool chick.

i was there. trophies were so sick in person. i was one of the fan collection winners with a booth set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom