2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not buying any of the fodder from Mitch. I wanna see actions not words, preserve that pick; then I may not believe everything that comes out of his mouth isn't [emoji]128002[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]. .

True. I like the quotes but he was just pursuing some questionable trades a month ago, at least by reports. I believe he's turned heel though :smokin

Last edited:
wthell happening? players being paid n bought out? wat da heck. so lazy, earn your wages or dishonor ur family.

LA has an endless supply of black ice in the La Brea tar pits makes sense to stay.

lol. ludeish

pretty soon gonna see the 2015 boozer in that museum. head spinning loom in that aciwntist room.

4 quarters n a penny memorbillia of boozee hair.

hopegully the clone the wooly nammith hair for hus twopay

I'm most worried about Rajon Rondo and Kevin Love..

Rondo is over the hill, and maxing him would be ridiculous. His salary at $13mil now, is his worth, and there is 0 chance that is what he is looking for. What Mitch said gives me some reassurance, but still I'm weary of the Rondo pull.

Kevin Love is a good player. But I wouldn't risk Julius Randle for him. Getting Kevin Love would be the end of Julius Randle as a Laker, and you will end up with $0.25 on the dollar for a 7th pick. Yes Kevin Love is statistically really good. But he's not as good as a 2nd banana, and as the 3rd fiddle, it's frightening. The $20mil to $4mil argument is why I can't get behind going after Love anymore.

It's the same with whatever pick we make this season. If it's Mudiay or Russell, we can't pursue a PG. If it is Okafor or Townes, you don't go after a Center. You just slot the guys into the starting lineup, and don't move on unless it appears they can't be what you want.

Just stick to all guys 28 or younger (LeBron, Marc Gasol exceptions but :lol: at either leaving).

Last edited:
I'ma lose it when I see a 4th quarter crunch time lineup of Hill, Boozer, Young, Ellington, and Lin trying to steal wins.

I will absolutely, lose it. Mitch, Byron, Jim, Jeanie, Magic, Kobe, James Worthy, Mike Penberthy (Niketalk & Twitter) all gonna feel my rage.

I pray Byron isn't that stupid, but I mean, c'mon.
laugh.gif
Fixed.

That's about all it boils down to.

Cheers to Minny not buying out Martin and letting him beast
Cheers to PHX getting rid of Dragic.
Cheers to Oladipo's confidence rising after his all star performance and him breaking out this 2nd half of the season...

Cheers :nerd:

Last edited:
The Nets definitely give me the vibe of a team that's going to lay an egg in the first game out of the break.

I'ma lose it when I see a 4th quarter crunch time lineup of Hill, Boozer, Young, Ellington, and Lin trying to steal wins.

I will absolutely, lose it. Mitch, Byron, Jim, Jeanie, Magic, Kobe, James Worthy, Mike Penberthy (Niketalk
Fixed.

That's about all it boils down to.

Did you hear Mitch's quote about Jim? That the criticism of Jim Buss should be directed at himself (Mitch) too.

My work is reaching him. :wink:

If Lakers lose tonight. Magic are 5 games ahead of us, and play Philly in the next game.

Almost out of reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom