2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lakers are going to come out of the off-season with Karl-Anthony Towns and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson.

And that's it.

:pimp:
I take it back.

Let's go Wes Matthews, Pat Beverley and Ed Davis in free agency.

Three point shooting? Check. Defense? Check. Toughness? Check.

Towns/Davis/Sacre
Randle/Black/Kelly
Mathews/Hollis-Jefferson
Kobe/Young
Beverly/Clarkson

And still money to spend? And with huge cap space coming the next summer? That's a real nice start.

Chris.Paul.enjoying the franchise modes on.NBA games. lol madness

next week, oj mayo gonna be the talk or javale.

Just a reference. A max for Tobias Harris... Or any young guy like Brandon Knight or Kawhi Leonard or Jimmy Butler.

Would go from a 25% max in 2015, to only 18-20% in 2016, not even a max deal anymore.

20% in 2015 would be the equivalent of paying Tobias Harris, 4 year / $56mil contract this season.

So really calm down on your keep the powder dry.

Last edited:
Precisely...A max for melo (5-120) was not the same as a max for say Gordon heyward (4-63) or whatever. All relevant and in retrospect to rising cap ceilings

To complain, honestly. :lol:

93091-Happy-Gilmore-angry-hitting-gr-kGfp.gif

20% of anything for Tobias Harris is too much, let the Knicks hand him a ridiculous deal, we don't need to turn into thenM.

Wes' max could be four years-$66M from the Lakers (five years-$89M or four years-69M from the Blazers).

Ideally, $52-56M is the offer.

Last edited:
We keep discussing players that we never end up getting. :rolleyes

I'm not mad but this kinda **** always gets my hopes up and I'm always disappointed.

Every name thrown out there is a false hope.

Wonder if part of the Affalo deal was assurance in case he walks. I believe we'll have to overpay a bit to get anybody at this point.

Afflalo can also opt out of his contract this summer, but I'd much rather have Matthews.

Did we lose our pick? I heard Amin say we lost our top protected pick on ESPN? Says it went to Philly. Did I hear wrong? Wtf

So magic is now saying that MCW is the new Jason Kidd and lakers should of made a move for him

[Magic]NBA basketball is back[/Magic]

Tank Watch 2/20
Pacers vs Sixers...A win by the Sixers and a Lakers loss means a tie. Go Sixers.
Celtics vs Kings...Karl's debut and the Celtics won't have Sullinger/Olynyk. Go Kings.
Suns vs T'Wolves...Suns will be short-handed after their trades. Go T'Wolves.
Heat vs Knicks...Thank you Riley for trading overpaying for Dragic. Go Knicks.
Bulls vs Pistons...Bulls play down to their competition. Go Pistons.
Pelicans vs Magic...Pelicans should be at full strength minus Holiday. Go Magic.
Blazers vs Jazz...Kanter is gone for the Jazz. Addition by subtraction? Go Jazz.

Rockets vs Mavs...Mavs playing the second night of a back to back. Go Mavs.

Last edited:
In some subtle way the fact that the Suns don't think they're risking much by giving away the protected pick does help me feel more optimistic about getting it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom