2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. i still remember how negative peeps were saying its been 10 days only into the season and saying how pau was a fluke.

he certainly proved.

What? Russ is damn near 6'5" and a cyborg. Dude has MORE bounce after getting knee surgery. 
don't consider nearly 6"5 to be big. He relies on his athleticism. Much more then kb , pau , Jamison and artest.
You really think playing like this he last a really long time????
. I don't and I love Russell Westbrook but that's how I see it .. Don't think his game will age well. ...

Last edited:
Pau is still underwhelming in the post, terrible defensively and doesn't box out for rebounds. Good for him though.

near 6"5 is not big. He relies on his athleticism. Much more then kb , pau , Jamison and artest.
You really think playing like this he last that long. I don't and I love Russell Westbrook but that's how I see it.
Kobe is 6'6". He relies and uses it now just like all players do when they're young. Bean was more technically sound at his age but still definitely used his atheticism to a big extent. Russ isn't D-Wade out here, he'll be fine. 

Kobe is 6'6". He relies and uses it now just like all players do when they're young. Bean was more technically sound at his age but still definitely used his atheticism to a big extent. Russ isn't D-Wade out here, he'll be fine. 
do you think Russell has a high basketball IQ ??

do you think Russell has a high basketball IQ ??
It's higher than Luke Walton's for sure. I think at times he goes a little too fast, but in the past couple seasons he's become much better at decision making, knowing when to attack all the way on offense, and his playmaking is just getting better. The game will continue to slow down for him and when he gets to master it, he'll be more of a weapon than he is now which is even scarier. 

^^very possible...hopefully I'm wrong because he's one of the few players outside of anyone on the Lakers I root for...
Would
love to be wrong and for him to be a good piece for the Lakers to go after. ...

Reggie Jackson has asked for a trade. 

P right now:

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

No thank you to reggie. Send him to Denver where he can be the head of the snake. Dwight Howard syndrome. Know your role and shut your mouth

Last edited:

wojo tweet saying suns discussing dragic with celtics, rockets and kings

the suns dont have love for us anymore

snoop_source.jpg
They already fleeced us once. 

Our entire efforts should be trying to get Shmurda now. 

Last edited:
If Reggie is available to us in trade. Do it!

That $3.2mil QO is huge in the offseason. Allows us to spend $19mil first then give Reggie his money.

Whereas in FA he will get a max deal and because I don't see Dragic getting a max they'll likely be similar $, and Dragic is such a better player that I'd take Dragic over Jackson if both were FAs and not ours.

I want you guys to be perfectly honest, how much basketball have you actually seen reggie play? His production has gone up as his role has gotten more limited. Dwight is tyson chandler and thinks he's shaq. Reggie is a 6th man that thinks he's westbrook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom