2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want you guys to be perfectly honest, how much basketball have you actually seen reggie play? His production has gone up as his role has gotten more limited. Dwight is tyson chandler and thinks he's shaq. Reggie is a 6th man that thinks he's westbrook

He's not better than Dragic. So if I had to choose who to sign in FA even if Dragic was $4mil/year more I'd take Dragic.

But. If we can trade for Reggie. We have his QO. We can spend $19mil, almost a full 30% max, then re-sign Reggie. That's a great thing.

That's the thing, I don't care about his contract. I feel he's a detriment. Like if nick young seriously thought he could carry a team. I wouldn't want him as a starter

Last edited:
If George Karl wants to run with the Kings, Lin should be offered. :nerd:

Derrick Williams and Ray McCallum works.

I'm all about collect some younger talent that may be in a bad spot...

so Jordan Hill or Davis and bring back Stauskas or Ben Mac & picks?

Shoot why not?

Last edited:
Mark Medina held a chat room earlier today: http://www.dailynews.com/sports/201...-deadline-live-chat-with-reporter-mark-medina

Summary:

Dragic and Lakers want each other, but will likely have to wait until the summer.
Lakers stand pat at the trade deadline more than likely.
Two agents told him Boss is in line for 2 years-$7-8M. YES!
Not much interest in Reggie Jackson.
Dragic signs with the Lakers this summer.

Last edited:

@RossPickering: ESPN on the Lakers: “Team officials regard top-5 pick an essential piece to L.A.‘s rebuilding efforts around Kobe.”
Uhhh
I think this means they're keeping the pick. But I'm being optimistic
Yeah, just wondering why there would be a rebuild around Kobe tho. Like, huh?
laugh.gif
just means theyre not drafting a SG with their top pick

I meant today, if Kevin Martin is bought out, can he come here? Gordon, Martin would be a great back court upgrade for us.

Then look for a big. Still bleh on BS though.

I meant today, if Kevin Martin is bought out, can he come here? Gordon, Martin would be a great back court upgrade for us.

Then look for a big. Still bleh on BS though.
there is no incentive for any vet to come sign here if bought out. 

they'll take a lesser role on a contender and try for a ring. 

Nash on the coaching staff would do wonders. Look at how a guy like doc rivers is perceived with and without a good offensive/defensive mind on his side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom