2013 NT Mock Draft... ON THE CLOCK: 114. Chicago - primetime21

TRADE ALERT:

Philidelphia has traded their 7th Round pick to The Packers to move up 1 slot from #35 to #34.

[COLOR=#red]Just updated the front page. Since Fraij is on, we are good to go.

ON THE CLOCK:
Green Bay - Fraij da 5 11[/COLOR]

San Diego has sent an offer to Green Bay.
Trade is pending waiting on final approval from GM Fraij.
Might go through, might not. :nerd:

TRADE ALERT:

Green Bay sends the #35th overall pick to SD for the #37th pick and SD's 7th round pick.

Last edited:
No one wants it.
laugh.gif

I got my boring *** pick ready for #37 though if no offers come in.
roll.gif

[COLOR=#red]Just like the real draft, Licensed to Ball, you are on the same clock that Fraij had.[/COLOR]

Was going to get my boring targeted player at 37 but I saw this dude keep dropping so I had to pounce and grab him at 35. Much more exciting player than what I had coming :lol:

With the 35th Pick in the 2013 Draft, the San Diego Chargers select Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame.

View media item 310210
Athletically this guys already a monster. Gates is going to teach him everything he knows and pass the torch.

Philip Rivers is happy so far.

Last edited:
Packers now own 5 2nd and 3rd round picks

Plus 2 7th rounders that we did not have before.

Fraij stop messing around and give my dude Rodgers some damn help in the backfield :lol:

Enough us enough, Aaron is officially considering not signing his extension thanks to GM Fraij not helping him with some high quality linemen and running backs.

Breaking News: Rodgers tells Bob Costas of NBC Sports "They are playing with fire right now, get it together."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom