2013 NT Mock Draft... ON THE CLOCK: 114. Chicago - primetime21

True story:  I met Aaron personally 2 weeks after the 2009 draft and he told me that he was texting management telling them to draft Crabtree.  Instead they took Raji and then traded up for Matthews.

[COLOR=#red]Damn You!!!!

I was really hoping Tyler would fall to me. Good pick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I have a meeting in 20 minutes... I will update the draft when I get back.

Timer is on now for TooLazy. His time is up at 10:35 am pacific. I won't be back by then. So Fraij could you auto draft it, and then 37. San Francisco (from Green Bay) (from San Diego) (from Cincinnati) (from OAK) - Chester McFloppy (lulz) will be on the clock. [/COLOR]

and jason peters better come into camp healthy and ready to go or he's gone.. herremans is going back to the left guard spot.. and watkins can find his **** on the bench

eagles Oline in 2013 (left to right): fisher - herremans - kelce - mathis - fluker

Last edited:
[COLOR=#RED]lol...

I'm back.

AUTO DRAFT:

With the 36th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions select:

Alex Okafor, DE, Texas

ON THE CLOCK:
37. San Francisco - Chester McFloppy [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
Don't really understand that pick with someone like Davis on the rooster. To each his own.

ON THE CLOCK:

38. Arizona - jcmojica24[/COLOR]

I like it. Look at Hernandez and Gronk.

Nothing wrong with 2 stud tight ends if they're used right :pimp:

Last edited:
Nice pick too.
Cards could def use him.
Was wondering how long he was gonna drop till someone pounced on these running backs.

[COLOR=#red]
Don't really understand that pick with someone like Davis on the roster.

See: The New England Patriots. :tongue:

[COLOR=#red]Trust I know all about NE... but SF is not NE, their offenses are very different. Walker was a fine TE who barely got touches... Vernon barely gets touches. I just think SF could have upgraded their safety/cb spot there. just my humble opinion. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]ON THE CLOCK:

39. New York Jets - worldbeefreeg[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]You guys do know we are only doing 4 rounds right? :lol:[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom