2013 NT Mock Draft... ON THE CLOCK: 114. Chicago - primetime21

Chester gon be pissed.
laugh.gif

His original target was already off the board though...

[COLOR=#red]Shoulda been paying attention. Rules have been posted about time and to check...

View media item 309340
ON THE CLOCK:
28. Denver Broncos - datkidfiasco [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Auto Draft:

With the 28th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select:

View media item 309416
Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU

ON THE CLOCK:
29. New England Patriots - deadsetace

I am going to the Warriors vs. Knicks game tonight. Will be checking my phone often. Won't be updating the front page until I get home though.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
New England is ready...where the **** is Elway? Get his old *** to send in the pick already

[COLOR=#red]ON THE CLOCK:
30. Atlanta Falcons - Sequan[/COLOR]

I doubt I'll be able to make my pick tomorrow. I'll be in a meeting all day so go ahead and make the autopick when I get up instead of waiting the full hour. Sorry, dudes.

^^ 651 said this yesterday. Go ahead and autopick for him.

[COLOR=#red]Forgot... I have a lot of work I'm doing, thanks for the reminder. I hit him to send me a list.

With the 23rd pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select:

Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State

ON THE CLOCK
24. Indianapolis Colts - peter80warrick[/COLOR]

Thanks ito...I'm back for tonight, but one more day of meetings tomorrow then I'm good. We should start over though since Minnesota has Seattle's pick now though. :tongue:

[COLOR=#red]After Free Agency I have no problem with a re-start. [/COLOR]

ON THE CLOCK:

31. San Francisco 49ers

Lettuce sea how this goes...

Well Imma bout to go to bed and if my picks up by tonight I'll have my pick in well before 9am PST tomorrow... I'll check this thread at 9am EST probably by the latest.

Chester's about to troll the rest of the draft for revenge :lol:

Nah man, had a real life family emergency come up. In-laws dog gonna need to be put down tomorrow and I had to be a crying shoulder for the wife. Sorry for making y'all wait.

Damn I'm sorry to hear that... had to do that for moms not too long ago.

Just leavin the Warriors game. Whoever is next can make their pick, I'll update when I'm home.

[COLOR=#red]ON THE CLOCK:

32. Baltimore Ravens - frshstunna

This will be the Last pick tonight, tomorrow you will only have 30 mins. to pick. Pick whenever you want, you have a whole night.

Whoever is after him, if you want to pick go right ahead. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom