2013 NT Mock Draft... ON THE CLOCK: 114. Chicago - primetime21

[COLOR=#red]AUTO DRAFT:

106. New Orleans selects:

Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida

ON THE CLOCK:

107. Cincinnati - champcruthik [/COLOR]

You guys are the best. Appreciate the humor and support. He's a 12-week old Lab/Border Collie. Rescued from NC or TN. Will get pics soon. Brainstorming names. Thor, Jax, Ronaldo, Alpha. Want to be unique.

DaComeUp: You should definitely be Cincy GM for next mock. You're more aware of team needs. Tried going BPA much as possible. Was concerned with Andre Smith situation, reason for Watson pick. Banked on Amerson falling. Didn't see a LB I liked at any particular spot. I'm open to drafting for another team next go-around.
You can do it :lol:. I don't want that responsibility. 

I think Smith will re-up soon so I wasn't worried about RT. Mike Johnson could be a one year rental so I think DE is a high need. 

[COLOR=#red]AUTO DRAFT:

107. Cincinnati selects:

Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State

ON THE CLOCK:

108. Miami selects:

View media item 315147
Johnathan Franklin, RB, UCLA

ON THE CLOCK:

109. Tampa Bay selects:

Sean Porter, OLB, Texas A&M

ON THE CLOCK:

110. St. Louis - retro baller[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]110. St. Louis selects:

Chris Faulk, OT, LSU

111. Dallas selects:

Duke Williams, S, Nevada

112. Pittsburgh selects:

Jawan Jamison, RB, Rutgers

ON THE CLOCK:

113. New York Giants - sequan [/COLOR]

NYG select:

Justin Pugh, OT, Syracuse

:nerd: I checked the list and I couldn't find him, he's still available right?

how are you auto picking for 3 teams at one time? the next teams dont even have a warning there pick is up because there waiting on the 1st guy to guy.

how are you auto picking for 3 teams at one time? the next teams dont even have a warning there pick is up because there waiting on the 1st guy to guy.

[COLOR=#red]I've been doing it for guys who haven't made hardly any picks. I messed up with yours thinking for some reason you've been missing picks, I apologize. Think I was just looking ahead. I already have anew system in place for mock 2.0 in case this happens.

Make your pick and I will change it. My fault.

Yes, he is.

ON THE CLOCK (after Dallas gets it's pick):

[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom