2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

patriotsb_logo.gif
New England Patriots: Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State
OregonState_logo.gif

It's no secret the Patriots need receiving help in the wake of losing both Wes Welker and Brandon Lloyd this offseason. Markus Wheaton fits exactly what Bill Belichick looks for in a receiver, and this is the right draft range for him.

yessssssssss lmao sign me up

My friend who is a *******'s fan said he wanted to trade up to get Tavon Austin. Even though it would never happen, it made my shudder :lol:

Last edited:
Sooooo we getting this mock crackin before the actual draft?
realistically it would have to be 16 dependable regulars drafting for 2 teams if we're gonna get it down before the draft begins

1 afc and 1 nfc team each

4pm-midnight 15 minute limit and i think we can do 3 rounds

Last edited:
Would love to draft for Raiders, just don't feel confident enough about knowing other teams' situation.

Last edited:
Eagles and ill take a team that isn't THAT popular.. We got any kc fans, I could do them pretty easily I think

Would love for the jets to be my 2nd team, but I know we got jets fans onhere

Last edited:
Oakland Raiders:
April 23:
"Word from few people today is Oakland Raiders may have a trade in place to move down a few slots if either Joeckel/Fisher lands in their lap." - Tony Pauline. I'd guess it's either the Lions or Dolphins.

Philadelphia Eagles:
April 23:
Jason La Canfora said that he's hearing that Barkevious Mingo is connected to the Eagles. Mingo would have to be obtained by moving down. The Eagles will try to slide out of the No. 4 spot, but that's easier said than done.

Arizona Cardinals:
April 23:
"If (Lane Johnson) isn't there, don't be surprised if they pick Jonathan Cooper, the UNC guard." - Chris Mortensen

Buffalo Bills:
April 23:
"Buzz is growing that the Bills take a quarterback [at No. 8], because they don't like the alternative of having to trade next year's No. 1 to get into the bottom of this first round. I'll stick with Nassib, but have heard they might like Matt Barkley more." - Albert Breer

Tennessee Titans:
April 22:
"Add the Tennessee Titans & San Diego Chargers as potential suitors for DJ Fluker/Alabama." - Tony Pauline

Carolina Panthers:
April 22:
Chris Mortensen tweeted that Chance Warmack won't fall to the No. 14 spot in the 2013 NFL Draft.

New Orleans Saints:
April 22:
"With many pass rushers dropping, Tank Carradine still generating buzz from recent workout. Saints seem quite intrigued among others." - Jason La Canfora

St. Louis Rams:
April 22:
DeAndre Hopkins worked out for the Rams twice in four days. St. Louis paid the same close attention to Brian Quick last year and ended up drafting him earlier than expected.

New York Giants:
April 23:
Tony Pauline listed the Giants as one of Tank Carradine's "top suitors."

Cincinnati Bengals:
April 15:
Peter King wrote that Bengals' defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer spent "loads of time" looking at Houston cornerback D.J. Hayden. King noted that the Bengals are also high on Alec Ogletree and Eddie Lacy.

Atlanta Falcons:
April 22:
Our own source said that Dee Milliner and Dion Jordan are the targets for an Atlanta trade up, but there probably won't be a crazy Julio Jones-type move.

San Francisco 49ers:
April 21:
"It's believed by at least one GM that the Niners are interested in moving up to the 13th or 14th overall pick. ... The talk around the league is that the 49ers would like to get a defensive lineman who can eventually step in for veteran Justin Smith." - Jason Cole, Yahoo!

I think eagles are just blowing smoke right now.. And doing a good job of selling it

Cant wait for thursday

Back
Top Bottom