2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Oakland Raiders:
April 23:
 "Word from few people today is Oakland Raiders may have a trade in place to move down a few slots if either Joeckel/Fisher lands in their lap." - Tony Pauline. I'd guess it's either the Lions or Dolphins.
AZ would be my guess.

I know there's probably only like one UCONN football fan on here, but for those of you that have seen him what do you think of Sio Moore? I've heard the Bucs are targeting him in this draft and have met with him extensively.

I hope the Falcons trade the farm for Dee Milliner's overrated ***.

Last edited:
“@JasonLaCanfora: As we get closer to draft, hearing more that if Chiefs cant deal Branden Albert, then Eric Fisher will be 1st overall pick ...”

“@Rotoworld_FB: Mayock: Raiders to take Floyd or Lane Johnson"

I like Markus Wheaton A LOT.

My WRs rating
DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
Tavon Austin, WVU
Cordarelle Patterson, Tennessee
Quinton Patton, La Tech
Markus Wheaton, Oregon St
Keenan Allen, Cal
Justin Hunter, Tennessee
Robert Woods, USC

Soo either Honey Badger and his camp are the dumbest people alive (from that ESPN story they seem pretty smart) or somebody promised to take him in the 1st round. He posted a poster on his Instagram this morning for his "post-draft party Thursday night for 1st round draft pick Tyrann Mathieu".

Last edited:
well.. i'm goign assume this mock draft isnt happening.. at least we got 1 good one in

as for the actual draft, i'm hoping the eagles can pull this off:

1st round) detriot offers us a couple picks to swap picks with us..  AND then we get dion jordan at 5

2nd round) justin pugh or kyle long

3rd round) one of the safeties

4th round) tight end (kelce or escobar)

5th round) a nose tackle

Last edited:
Soo either Honey Badger and his camp are the dumbest people alive (from that ESPN story they seem pretty smart) or somebody promised to take him in the 1st round. He posted a poster on his Instagram this morning for his "post-draft party Thursday night for 1st round draft pick Tyrann Mathieu".

:wow: imagine if he got a guarantee....wow.

If either Cyprien or Elam slides to the ******** pick in the 2nd round, I'll be stoked. Neither will probably happen tho.

:wow: imagine if he got a guarantee....wow.

If either Cyprien or Elam slides to the ******** pick in the 2nd round, I'll be stoked. Neither will probably happen tho.

if they both slip past NE, i'll be pissed unless we grab a big time WR

EDIT: just to clarify that, if we're picking in round 1, i'm not interested in anything other than S, CB, or WR. if we trade down for more picks, cool with that as well for once.

Last edited:
I think Gavin Escobar ends up going late 2nd/early 3rd.
i dont think either makes it to the 4th.. but i'm hoping

also, if we dont go jordan in the top 10 (or mingo).. i'd love to get jaime collins in the 3rd

and even if we went ansah in the top 10, i would still want collins in the 3rd

Last edited:
I like Markus Wheaton A LOT.

My WRs rating
DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
Tavon Austin, WVU
Cordarelle Patterson, Tennessee
Quinton Patton, La Tech
Markus Wheaton, Oregon St
Keenan Allen, Cal
Justin Hunter, Tennessee
Robert Woods, USC

Only thing I don't like here is how low you have Robert Woods. I like DeAndre too, but I like Woods just as much...If not more.

Robert Woods is like, miles better than Markus Wheaton
desmond trufant said markus wheaton was the best receiver he ever faced

he's choppy in and out of breaks but you can fix that ....a 2nd or 3rd rounder

who was consistent,explosive,can play slot/outside, effective in reverses

he went down the middle and  could go up and get it and can help you in the return

game

he is great value unless he's taken in the top 40

Last edited:
could have been spur of the moment

eek.gif
imagine if he got a guarantee....wow.

if they both slip past NE, i'll be pissed unless we grab a big time WR

EDIT: just to clarify that, if we're picking in round 1, i'm not interested in anything other than S, CB, or WR. if we trade down for more picks, cool with that as well for once.
same here

Back
Top Bottom