2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

explanation: i speak in hyperbole's and you chose a really random to call me out 
laugh.gif

mel kiper mock 3.0 

made before the free agency boom this morning

"if milliner is available at 6 i will consider finding a new occupation"- mel kiper
[table][tr][th=""]Pick[/th][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]Player[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Kansas City Chiefs[/td][td]Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td][td]Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Oakland Raiders[/td][td]Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Philadelphia Eagles[/td][td]Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Detroit Lions[/td][td]Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Cleveland Browns[/td][td]Dion Jordan, OLB/DE, Oregon[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Arizona Cardinals[/td][td]Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Buffalo Bills[/td][td]Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]New York Jets[/td][td]Barkevious Mingo, OLB/DE, LSU[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Tennessee Titans[/td][td]Johnathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]San Diego Chargers[/td][td]Lane Johnson, LT, Oklahoma[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Miami Dolphins[/td][td]Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/td][td]Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Carolina Panthers[/td][td]Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]New Orleans Saints[/td][td]Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]St. Louis Rams[/td][td]Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas[/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]Pittsburgh Steelers[/td][td]Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame[/td][/tr][tr][td]18[/td][td]Dallas Cowboys[/td][td]Chance Warmack, G, Alabama[/td][/tr][tr][td]19[/td][td]New York Giants[/td][td]Manti Te'o, MLB, Notre Dame[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama[/td][/tr][tr][td]21[/td][td]Cincinnati Bengals[/td][td]Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia[/td][/tr][tr][td]22[/td][td]St. Louis Rams (from WAS)[/td][td]Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee[/td][/tr][tr][td]23[/td][td]Minnesota Vikings[/td][td]Keenan Allen, WR, California[/td][/tr][tr][td]24[/td][td]Indianapolis Colts[/td][td]Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State[/td][/tr][tr][td]25[/td][td]Minnesota Vikings (from SEA)[/td][td]Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina[/td][/tr][tr][td]26[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama[/td][/tr][tr][td]27[/td][td]Houston Texans[/td][td]DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson[/td][/tr][tr][td]28[/td][td]Denver Broncos[/td][td]Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington[/td][/tr][tr][td]29[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State[/td][/tr][tr][td]30[/td][td]Atlanta Falcons[/td][td]Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State[/td][/tr][tr][td]31[/td][td]San Francisco 49ers[/td][td]Datone Jones, DE, UCLA[/td][/tr][tr][td]32[/td][td]Baltimore Ravens[/td][td]Matt Elam, S, Florida[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
:lol: [COLOR=#red]the hell...[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
small lateral speed concerns , doesn't change direction

great... mingo looks faster ....but mirin' dat motor

Last edited:
geno put on a show at WVA pro day
good.. we, eagles, need buffalo and zona to get in a bidding war for the 4th spot to move up and get him

well, that and the raiders not to take him (hopefully they take star)

and then we can get jordan at 7 or 8 (or milliner)

good.. we, eagles, need buffalo and zona to get in a bidding war for the 4th spot to move up and get him

well, that and the raiders not to take him (hopefully they take star)

and then we can get jordan at 7 or 8 (or milliner)
nah, RM wants more pick ...Raiders gonna trade there 3rd pick ..and stock up on player we have too many holes

nah, RM wants more pick ...Raiders gonna trade there 3rd pick ..and stock up on player we have too many holes
theres too much depth at literally every position to trade up , aside from milliner

who doesn't have any competition at his position theres no consensus best OT,DT,S,WR,DE,G

and theres crazy depth at all those positions....but i can definitely see someone in the the 15-32

who needs corner back help throwing a handful of picks someones way for milliner

I don't think he will go that high. LBs tend to fall. I would say Te'o will be the first 4-3 LB taken. From what I have seen I would love Ogletree at 19 for the Giants. Same spot you guys took Weatherspoon who I really loved that year. Glad we got JPP, but Weatherspoon has been awesome also. Would you say Ogletree is a similar player to Weatherspoon?

Very similar which is why I want him as a falcon :lol: 2 nasty players lined up at the same time the devastation :x

i love when experts all hop on some random bandwagon like blaine gabbert and ej  , im happy for ej's family

his momma gonna get a new house 
pimp.gif

I understand that this is the 2013 draft, but one simple question.

Is Teddy Bridgewater the goods?

Back
Top Bottom