2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

He's a 2 down thumper mostly. Built like a tree stump, ~6'0 250. Good instincts, good tackler, good at taking on and shedding blocks, good coming forward. Has some limitations on coverage and is a liability in man coverage out of the backfield. Kind of stiff but he has definitely improved on that throughout his career. Not a super athlete. Was very surprised when he didn't get a combine invite. Late round type guy. No off field worries w/ him and was one of the leaders on defense.

Your man Tank Carradine put up 32 reps of 225 on the bench today :x

Didn't do any other workouts

As bad as our LBs cover, I do not want another guy who's a liability in coverage out there lol. Rey is among the worst in the league in coverage.

I really hope they think about drafting Tank in the first, unless Arthur Brown somehow makes it to our spot. 

andy reid said geno is still in play for first overall

normally i'd be like "andy reid wants the bills or cardinals to trade up"

but the pete carroll "sign 30 year old vet quarterback and draft a quarterback

early in the draft for no damb reason" blueprint has worked out pretty well

and lets be honest here , its andy reid...........dat man loves him some quotaback

freak athletes gonna freak athletes , he's gonna be a project

and he's a damn good one at 15-32 but all that "first guy off the board"

talk was crazy...the production just wasn't there

A little late, but whats up with Keenan Allen? Did he just not tell scouts/coaches he wasn't going to workout at the proday because Im pretty sure they were all expecting he was
laugh.gif

A little late, but whats up with Keenan Allen? Did he just not tell scouts/coaches he wasn't going to workout at the proday because Im pretty sure they were all expecting he was
laugh.gif
if all works out with his knee , he could be a steal for someone somewhere in the early 2nd

i think a team alot of teams are gonna bump deandre hopkins and terrance williams over him

Last edited:
CB Branden Smith ran a 4.3 and out-benched Jarvis Jones and our 360 lb NT at the Pro Day today wit 23 reps.

That stock bout to rise...all 32 teams were there.

Ehhh I was caught off guard by the 4.9 too, I wasn't expecting 4.6/7 or anything like that but it was slower than expected, IMO. He might have pulled a hammy ala Damontre Moore
laugh.gif

Still the goods though.

Back
Top Bottom