2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

They have a good farm but it's just a bunch of dudes in High A which means we're not seeing them for a minute. Have a feeling a few of them will be traded.

It sure feels like an endless cycle of "we have a bunch of good guys in High A. They finally get to Triple A and/or majors where they're not worth a damn. Then we just get excited about the next bunch at High A. Repeat cycle.

Maybe the last year or two. They haven't had any hitting talent in the minors in a decade plus. But then again, New York and the fans don't have the patience needed for success that way :lol:

CC pitched 121 innings tonight :wow:

Robbie is on fire right now :smokin

Last edited:
I just noticed we are 4th in the AL East :smh: I want to say it's all injuries, but this team is horrible.

If you showed me the lineups we are throwing out there everyday back in April, I would gladly take being 6 games back at this point with some of these dudes playing as much as they are.

That's a good point. And valid.

But even if we had all our guys, most of them I never want to see play here again.

Nova :smokin :x he was looking like his old self. Looked real good!

Nice to see the bats come alive and do something. Real good game for us.

Jeter to start rehab games soon....

Last edited:
Big W. Two comeback games in a row. Save for Mo, W for Andy. Hopefully this will get us in a nice groove until All Star break.

Back
Top Bottom