2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

Went to the game yesterday. **** was heartbreaking.

Never in my life would I think I would see Mo give up a single and game winning HR back to back. :x

5 out with this team. I'l take it.

I keep telling you guys, he'll get a deal from the Mets and be an All Star :lol: all he needs is a home park that's not so much of a band box and he'll be a ~3 ERA kind of pitcher.

I can't wait to see what team pays him a contract worth over 50+ million. That'll be hilarious.

Can't see him getting a contract like that :lol: , but he could use a change of scenery to keep his career in tact.

Dude is not cut out for YS.

Sabathia is scaring me.....

His contract looks like it is going to become a real eyesore for the years to come.... :smh:

We're so in between. Obviously an average team, but I don't see us being even close to winning a championship. 

Do you think we should blow up the team? Would be a tough play for Cashman, nobody would show up.

Kevin Brown, Randy Johnson, Carl Pavano (as mentioned above), Kei Igawa, Hidecki Irabu, Jared Wright, Kenny Rodgers, AJ Burnett....

All these guys sucked as Yankees most of them pitched great elsewhere except for Igawa and Irabu....

Last edited:
Pineda called up after the All-Star break?

nerd.gif
They're probably going to keep him at AAA until someone gets traded, hurt, or the rosters expand in September with the first two being the more likely of the options.  He'll be under another year of team control if he stays down there for a couple more weeks.

eek.gif
Jaret Wright, I forgot all about that dude.  He was awful in pinstripes.  Literally only one decent/above-average season in his career and he cashed in on it.

Cano gets a 3 run HR, steals a bag later which was unreal. Then hits a ball off the top of the wall, kind of jogs it and then gets thrown out at 3rd.

Nova is dealing :wow:

Lyle hits a grand slam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom