2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

At the end of the day he's the GM. You that upset about the situation, walk. Accepting those checks makes him just as culpable.

Either way he's an idiot for that. Clearly you can't get rid of the guy, so why make it worse? I know he has more tact than that.

At the end of the day he's the GM. You that upset about the situation, walk. Accepting those checks makes him just as culpable.

Either way he's an idiot for that. Clearly you can't get rid of the guy, so why make it worse? I know he has more tact than that.
I think he's so mad how this whole situation has blown up since the contract was signed... 2009 was the only thing good that has come since... Everything else has been a disaster and I guess he's just fed up....

I think he's so mad how this whole situation has blown up since the contract was signed... 2009 was the only thing good that has come since... Everything else has been a disaster and I guess he's just fed up....

Precisely. ARod loves attention too much. Past year, it's been steriod implication after steriod implication and when the noise finally subsides from that, ARod decides to send a "look at me" tweet. Cash is tired of fielding off the field Arod questions and his frustrations clearly boiled over in that moment

He tweeted that he was cleared to play. Players do that all the damn time. Grander son did it earlier this year.

Again, what good is it to attack him in the media when he's already the most hated guy in NY and you can't get rid of him?

I understand the frustration, but I'd expect Cashmam to be more professional than that.

He tweeted that he was cleared to play. Players do that all the damn time. Grander son did it earlier this year.

Again, what good is it to attack him in the media when he's already the most hated guy in NY and you can't get rid of him?

I understand the frustration, but I'd expect Cashmam to be more professional than that.
He was cleared to play by his personal doctor not the Yankees doctors.... That is why Cashman got so upset....

You guys do know that the Yanks have been working towards an insurance claim to try and get some of this money pumped back into the organization? Also know that once he even claims to be cleared to play, that insurance stuff is out the window. If I was Cashman, I would have done worse than curse him out.

Not even counting the fact that players do not tweet/put that kinda of stuff out there until they are cleared by TEMA doctors and that information is released by the PR department. This is ALL on A-Rod. The personal doctors are the ones who have gotten him into this steroids mess his whole career, that's just another kick in the *** for the Yankees. You're trying to have that shadow further away from your org and this fool starts talking about more personal doctors. Frustration on that level that has been building for 6 years, he's lucky that's all he got.

Last edited:
Cashman clearly is about that life. Dude has scaled buildings and skydived few years separated :lol: .

Okay, didn't know all the insurance and personal doctors mumbo jumbo.

I surrender.

:lol: I didn't mean to come off like that. That's more my media frustration and folks talking like Cashman is completely in the wrong for this.

The guy is buried so deep, he has to know that by saying what he said it would piss a lot of people off. He's gotta have better PR people around him.

I surrender.
Its all love in here, you always post good stuff!

:lol: I didn't mean to come off like that. That's more my media frustration and folks talking like Cashman is completely in the wrong for this.

The guy is buried so deep, he has to know that by saying what he said it would piss a lot of people off. He's gotta have better PR people around him.
I agree but like Mr Cashfl0w said before he loves the attention...

On an unrelated note Jeter turned 39 today.... :wow:

Time flies.... 1996 feels like forever ago.....

Last edited:
Hopefully arod comes back as hits a home run his first game, bc he will get injured in the second game

:frown:

Bobby, remember when we talked about Cash earlier this year? This is another episode in Cashman's YOLO series.
laugh.gif

I surrender.

Yeah, I completely get what you mean.

I read you, NyDunkhead and Mr Cashfl0w's posts and was fighting with myself trying to find another argument I could use, but I had to come to grips with the fact that I was wrong.:lol:

This team :smh:

I don't want Mo to go out in this way with this caliber of Yankees team :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom