2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

yo id take eric gordon for klay thompson and a draft pick or trash

always was a an eric gordon fan

the warriors are free fallin fast. maybe this will wake them up...

hornets need to take beidrins too tho :lol:

Last edited:
Lopez has been the most consistent player on the Nets this year. His numbers are all up from last year & his all around game has improved (more complete offense, his defense is better, as well as his rebounding which was the biggest knock on him last year). Besides last year, he's also been durable his whole career.

I want no parts of a Dwight trade.

Morris, Toney Douglas for Roy and draft pick..Do it Morey
tony douglas is a very good player, you woudlnt know his max potential cause rockets are stuck starting an overpriced, overhyped player in Lin. 

they know theyre not winning on the court, its the marketing capital that fueled that move. Harden will be an AI, Stackhouse kind of player 

yo id take eric gordon for klay thompson and a draft pick or trash

always was a an eric gordon fan

the warriors are free fallin fast. maybe this will wake them up...

hornets need to take beidrins too tho
laugh.gif
no way, eg has been injury prone. Klay is nice man, that dude has the potential to be a ray allen/reggie miller if all goes well. eg, whats his ceiling? Klay is taller and has longer range, plus he'll become a better defender

Presti is a genius is he pulls off Gortat for Perkins. I'd keep Lamb tho.

Last edited:
Lopez has been the most consistent player on the Nets this year. His numbers are all up from last year & his all around game has improved (more complete offense, his defense is better, as well as his rebounding which was the biggest knock on him last year). Besides last year, he's also been durable his whole career.

I want no parts of a Dwight trade.
dwight howard is overrated, yes he is dominant on the defensive side but watching him this year really shows that he has no real offensive game. maybe its cause he doesnt get the touches, but when he does he gets fouled and hes not reliable on the line. it was easy getting offensive rebounds in orlando when everyone is shooting threes, all defenders flying to the open man, long rebounds lead to open lanes.  dude is out there playing with what some say "no heart", im not gonna say he doesnt cause hes playing hurt, but i dont think its the right fit here in LA. It can be but he's no shaq, shaq was dominant on the block with multiple moves. 

its ok, youre a houston fan. if dwight doesnt get traded and he walks to you, then you'll be legit.

i like parsons though, that guy is smoove.

but on a serious note, how you feeling about lin right now?

granger and hibbert for d howard and pau.......................i wish

or granger for milsap or heyward would be nice

I want no parts of Howard and Pau. David West >> Pau at this point

I heard that Milsap + Heyward trade idea on Mike and Mike, it sounds nice, but I'm not sure the Jazz want to give up that much

The Boston Celtics are making Rajon Rondo available in trade talks, according to rival general managers.

Rondo tore his ACL in January and is out for the season.

Danny Ainge has discussed Rondo in trade talks in the past.

Via Chris Broussard/ESPN

The Denver Nuggets rejected an offer of Brandon Roy and a first round pick from the Minnesota Timberwolves for Timofey Mozgov, according to sources.

The Nuggets are motivated to trade Mozgov, who will be a restricted free agent this offseason and is unlikely to be retained.

Minnesota wants to include Roy in a trade because he is not expected to play again and his 13-14 contract is non-guaranteed.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

The Milwaukee Bucks have been in pursuit of Josh Smith, with Monta Ellis as the most likely trade piece going to the Atlanta Hawks.

But Smith reportedly would like to play with both Ellis and Brandon Jennings, which has caused the Bucks to change their strategy about trade pieces.

The Bucks would likely need to trade a combination of Ersan Ilyasova and the expiring contract of Samuel Dalembert as the main pieces for a trade to work with the Hawks for Smith.

Smith, Ellis and Jennings will all be free agents of various kinds this offseason.

Via Chris Broussard/ESPN

lakers didnt trade pau cause they feared if they did that and howrad walked theyd be left with not bigs. def not trading both in same trade for an injury prone granger and a tall stiff like hibbert. shoot over hibbert and george for howard  

I like the second one...but we still have David West, so either him or Milsap would have to come off the bench, and I'm not sure either of them would want to do that.
you could play both in some cases. i mean if garnet is paying center why cant milsap or west

Back
Top Bottom