2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

Sheridan :lol:

Considering who he is... His Dwight is miserable is probably him just being with 200 other reporters...

Last edited:
Chris Sheridan was just on WFAN out here in NY and he said he "strongly believes" Howard will be traded to the Nets by thursday.

He said he was talking Howard during allstar weekend and said dude is miserable out there.

According to him he said the Nets can trade for Howard without giving up Lopez and that the Nets have guys stashed in Europe to give up, plus giving up Brooks, Taylor & draft picks.

Sheridan :rofl:

These are the Lakers we're talking about. Think about how they deal. Brook Lopez wouldn't be enough for them to trade Dwight (regardless if you can make the case that it's close to a fair deal), let alone a bunch of non-Lopez spare parts.

Chris Sheridan was just on WFAN out here in NY and he said he "strongly believes" Howard will be traded to the Nets by thursday.

He said he was talking Howard during allstar weekend and said dude is miserable out there.

According to him he said the Nets can trade for Howard without giving up Lopez and that the Nets have guys stashed in Europe to give up, plus giving up Brooks, Taylor & draft picks.

hahahahahahahaha

in the nets dreams

Reke on the Bulls? Don't see it at all unless you're using him as a sixth man. He is not the type of person you can rely on to "adjust" his game... he'd sooner check out mentally. imo the perfect fit for the bulls is a 2 guard who can shoot and play D...

Bulls have been in need of a two gaurd who can play D and shoot since MJ....real talk. Past three years we've needed a 2 to go with Derrick.........

When did it become a MUST for teams to make a trade at the deadline if a player is leaving. Surely when your talking Dwight, Shaq, Lebron, Melo etc etc the you have to make a move.

But players like smith & jefferson may be good but their not going to get you great pieces in a trade....

sidenote may be a hell of a long shot but i think the bulls should really explore a trade for Tyreke Evans
You do not surround Derrick Rose with guys who cannot shoot unless it's a superstar.

That would not work in the playoffs.

:lol: :lol:

now you want lopez? thought he was a bum?

i dont want no parts of dwight and trading him, lakers are stuck.

hes walking this summer anyways.

Lopez>>> Howard. I don't want no discussions on him becoming a Net, I'd rather Nets chase Smith, Gordon, or Reddick.

I wish there was a way the Bucks could get Josh Smith while keeping Monta/Jennings
frown.gif

Howard>Lopez, let's be realistic now
After you factor in Age, Contract, Immaturity, limitations I can see an argument being made, plus this isn't old 24/13 3XDPOY Dwight. So far he hasn't shown he's gotten over his back problem yet

I wish there was a way the Bucks could get Josh Smith while keeping Monta/Jennings :frown:

That's a team that would make you want to rip your hair out.

And if you were bald, buy an expensive toupée that you could throw in a garbage filled with spaghetti sauce.

Chris Broussard on twitter
@Chris_Broussard: (con't) Spurs' DeJuan Blair, Toronto's Bargnani, Utah's Jefferson & Millsap...

Oh please have Milsap on the Spurs.
Crosses fingers

Brandon chucking up 3's at record pace, Monta iso every other play, Josh Smith to pound the rock, walk around then launch up a long 2 at the end of the shot clock, I wouldn't be able to watch a whole bucks game
laugh.gif

and James Harden/J.Lin/Dwight
pimp.gif
 I'm ready for it

Would have to something about Asik though

Lopez > Howard. Lopez is somebody you can throw in the post and he can get you buckets. Hes also not a liability on the fts. Howard isn't playing well with all these injuries.

:lol: :lol:

NT went IN when i called Lopez right there with Bynum and D12

look.

look at you now :pimp: :lol:

Are people seriously trying to say that Lopez is better than Howard? :lol: Stop it. God NTers are so damn fickle.

Back
Top Bottom