2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

Kevin love for pau?? Lakers would be losing out...nash for rubio would be epic!!

Is this a rumor or another unrealistic dream machine trade that a Laker fan concocts?

The Timberwolves may as well save the Kings and move to Seattle in their place if they just give up Love like that. Especially for someone on the downside of his career.

Odd that the Clips would be interested in Millsap. Him and Blake playing together would have no rim protection and be pretty undersized. They would be good offensively though.

Can someone tell me why anyone is interested in Bargnani? This has to be smokescreens coming from Toronto right? He's been TERRIBLE and he's on a long contract? Why even trade Boozer for him? Now the Bobcats are thinking of trading Gordon for him?

Bulls are trying to lessen their tax burden.... Pretty much the extent of it... Also they think they have more of an ability to get out of a Bargs contract quicker than they can a Boozer contract.. Which isn't wrong.

Both Booz and Bargs have 2 years left after this season.

bulls wont win anything anytime soon they're too cheap, not that carlos boozer is bringing you anywhere

Bledsoe and the Jazz are a perfect match.

He gets minutes; they get an impact guard.
I agree, they will definitely separate themselves from rockets since they are a guard away from really trying to sneak in to that 6th maybe 5th spot. Besides Favors will be Utah's main 4 

:lol: I wish people would think before posting up these trades...

In what world does Gasol for love make sense? Beyond being a lakers fan.

In what world does Gasol for lee make sense? Other than being a lakers fan.

Come on :lol: :smh:

Jazz and Hawks have to make a move, they aren't letting those guys walk for nothing.

where the hell are y'all posting from? shutter island?
laugh.gif
at these delusional trade proposals

At the Pau Gasol trade proposals :lol:

Even if Lee didn't make it to the all star game. Pau is much older and his production is dwindling while Lee is playing his best this season...I swear some of you guys just want to post for the sake of posting.

if boozer gets amnestied this off season, who picks him up?

i'm not 100% on the rules, but could the rockets pick him up and still have room for dwight in the offseason?

if the rockets pick him up, would the rockets have to put his entire salary towards their salary cap? or do they only add what they offer him?

if boozer gets amnestied this off season, who picks him up?

i'm not 100% on the rules, but could the rockets pick him up and still have room for dwight in the offseason?

if the rockets pick him up, would the rockets have to put his entire salary towards their salary cap? or do they only add what they offer him?

Only undercap teams can bid.. Basically they pay what they offered.. And that burden comes off the Bulls.. Say if they offered $8mil for Booz.. That $8mil is the Rockets. Rest paid by the Bulls.

Rockets would never risk it though.. They'd have to trade Asik for nothing. (they couldn't take money back).. Get Boozer... And then hope Dwight takes a paycut...

Last edited:
oh hell nah, don't want boozer on the rockets.. id rather them develop terrence jones and dmo and trade patterson, morris for draft picks

Josh Smith WILL be traded by Thursday... At least that's what teams are getting from the Hawks.

Last edited:
nothing is ever for certain. this is probably gonna be the quietest trade deadline in years

nothing is ever for certain. this is probably gonna be the quietest trade deadline in years
I'm really disappointed by it so far. I expected to have a bunch of moves made seeing as how theres really only 4 teams that stand a chance of winning a ring now (3 to me) and then we have like 4 more teams on the cusp. Any one of these teams outside of Miami should be looking to do something in order to gain the upper hand on Miami.

Plus we have those players who teams need to move or else theyre going to lose them and get nothing in return and so far nothing. If these moves dont go down tomorrow, I have little hope for Wednesday before 4:00. I could definitely be wrong though. 

COME ON R.C!!

Back
Top Bottom