2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

There wouldn't be enough bricks in Boston to go around for both Dwight and Deandre at the charity stripe :x

what the hell would the Lakers do with Rondo? They dont use the point guard that they already have

:lol: at KG being loyal

Dude didn't even dap up Jesus after he signed with Miami, after Boston was trying to trade him for a while.

:lol: at KG being loyal

Dude didn't even dap up Jesus after he signed with Miami, after Boston was trying to trade him for a while.

I think you're confused...

KG is loyal to the teams and coaches he plays for...Allen jumped ship. That has nothing to do with KG being loyal to a franchise.

told yall he wouldnt waive his clause, he wants to stay loyal.

if he didnt have the clause dude would be gone tho :lol:

I think you're confused...

KG is loyal to the teams and coaches he plays for...Allen jumped ship. That has nothing to do with KG being loyal to a franchise.

Allen left because Rey kept trying to ship him, they weren't loyal to Allen, the same way they tryin to ship KG and RR now.

I just find it funny, that's all.

this looks like loyalty to me, who ever said he had to be loyal to Ray Allen? We dont know what their personal relationship was like

I just don't get how you can be loyal to a franchise, a coach and not a teammate.

Especially a future hall of famer that helped you win your first ring.

i think a brandon jennings / josh smith trade swap will happen, probably with john henson and teague included 

Thats a major trade :lol:

Idk I havent been hearing much its been kinda quiet no?

It's been a bit quiet yea, but's its all-star weekend now. Team Front Offices and General Manager's are working overtime right now. Josh Smith has to get traded. Hawks aren't giving him the money in FA, so they need something in return. Utah is in the same boat with one of their bigs.

Thats how it happens sometimes tho, first you hear the rumors then it get's real quiet, then boom. It's like the eye of the hurricane.

I just don't get how you can be loyal to a franchise, a coach and not a teammate.

Especially a future hall of famer that helped you win your first ring.
Players come and go, but the franchise is forever. Its the mentality that I hold as a fan, if a player leaves the franchise, they're against you, and you have no reason to love them.

I had a feeling KG wouldn't waive his no trade clause :lol:

It would've been a good deal for both teams though... Clippers get a great half court player & are in better position with being in win now mode & Boston wouldd've gotten back 2 young players with good upside in return.

I don't like that there's rumors with Rondo though... If there's anyone they should keep on their squad its him.

KG says he won't waive his no-trade clause. So there's that.
And this is why I can't be too sad that he didn't win more championships.

In all those years in Minny, he never requested a trade. And now this. If not for McHale doing him a favor, he'd still be ringless
EDIT:
KG is extremely loyal. He'd still be in Minnesota if McHale didn't finally do him a solid.
beat me to it

Last edited:
how does this sound ?

D. Howard
Deandre Jordan
Pierce
Terry
Bledsoe

Fab Melo
Green
C. Lee
Barbosa
A. Bradley

I honestly am not sure the Jazz will trade their bigs. I thought they were going to for the longest, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen.

I'll be very surprised if one of them don't, they both have expiring contracts and the Utah Jazz have a good front office who tend to make the smart decision for the long run.

All i want is Al Jefferson, Josh Smith or Paul Milsap to come to the Spurs without giving up Kawhi Leonard, and i'm happy

Back
Top Bottom