2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

[COLOR=#red]Alabama is ranked #1. You wouldn't exactly be Nostradamus by predicting this :rofl:[/COLOR]

Really...the team was up 3 scores, doesn't matter.

They're going to lose...Manziel will show why he's not that good.

*cough* 2nd half is approaching *cough*

:wink:

Last edited:
A gator rooting for Bama? That sounds all types of wrong..

Bama is going to waltz into the national championship game...by playing Western Kentucky and Florida Atlantic...

nick saban is a genius i tell ya.....

where else can you choose your opponents on your schedule...

That's why Spurrier and Saban fail horribly at the NFL level...but are regarded as legends at the collegiate levels...

keep making your own schedules...and choosing you out of conference opponents....

[COLOR=#red]
Dude he's a 19-20 year old RS Freshman bringing the pain in one of the best leagues in CB. So if a #15 team who wasn't even ranked in the preseason that took LSU and Florida to the wire, doesn't beat the mighty Tide it shows that Manziel isn't that good?

Dude did you just have a lobotomy this morning or something? :lol: Do you even look at football or just stare at the gamecast for 2 hours? [/COLOR]

*cough* 2nd half is approaching *cough*

you're probably real satisfied about florida's win today also / how r u gonna bash manziel when your qb is jeff driskell Mr. 7-12 36 yards week in week out

im not a fan of either team but you seem real salty about a&m and manziel having the slightest of success

Last edited:
A gator rooting for Bama? That sounds all types of wrong..

Bama is going to waltz into the national championship game...by playing Western Kentucky and Florida Atlantic...

nick saban is a genius i tell ya.....

where else can you choose your opponents on your schedule...

That's why Spurrier and Saban fail horribly at the NFL level...but are regarded as legends at the collegiate levels...

keep making your own schedules...and choosing you out of conference opponents....

What?

I'm not rooting for them...I hate Bama, but I'm a realist and I know Bama is going to come back and win.

Last edited:
The game was over when.....
They gave Bama that fraudulent a** first down
get your bandwagon *** out the thread. out of know where your a A&M fan now?

Gtech 68- UNC 50
mean.gif

offense to good for defense's this year? all season been high scoring games.

i like this A&M team tho it shows you what u can do VS SEC teams with good line play on both sides.

[COLOR=#red]
Dude he's a 19-20 year old RS Freshman bringing the pain in one of the best leagues in CB. So if a #15 team who wasn't even ranked in the preseason that took LSU and Florida to the wire, doesn't beat the mighty Tide it shows that Manziel isn't that good?
Dude did you just have a lobotomy this morning or something? :lol: Do you even look at football or just stare at the gamecast for 2 hours? [/COLOR]

I can tell you're getting soft since I am talking about your little boyfriend not being as great as all of you guys think he is.

You cannot read, obviously.

Are we now making excuses because of his age? I mean c'mon dude, let it go...he's not this great qb and you know I'm right.

:smh:

get your bandwagon *** out the thread. out of know where your a A&M fan now?

Gtech 68- UNC 50 :smh:

offense to good for defense's this year? all season been high scoring games.

i like this A&M team tho it shows you what u can do VS SEC teams with good line play on both sides.
[COLOR=#red]
Not a bandwagon. I'll be a student there next semester...what would you know about that though you dumb f**k. Why you so mad, I didn't bang your chick. [/COLOR]

And...now everyone can see why Saban has been complaining about the no-huddle, spread offenses...he knew his defense was going to struggle against them...

JM

I can tell you're getting soft since I am talking about your little boyfriend not being as great as all of you guys think he is.
You cannot read, obviously.
Are we now making excuses because of his age? I mean c'mon dude, let it go...he's not this great qb and you know I'm right.
:smh:
[COLOR=#red]
Actually i was leaning towards he's doing damage as a RS freshman. But hey man congrats on y'all "overwhelming" victory over Southwestern-Central-Louisana at Laffayette Community University College :lol:[/COLOR]

right now i'd say manziel is slightly better than mariota he's doing this against better defenses
mariota ain't slouch though

Child please.

Supposedly better defenses...Bama is suppose to be the Steel Curtain re-incarnated...yet, they give up 435 to a putrid LSU offense...getting ran all over today by a JV version of the Ducks...

I am rooting for A&M...but, know in the end that Bama will pull out the win...can't wait to see Oregon vs Bama in the NCG...

Until we get to the point, like they do in College Basketball, where big conferences agree to play other big conferences, we'll never know whether these "great SEC" defenses are that "great" or whether the conference just sucks offensively...

Before you say "6 straight National Titles"...read this...

http://www.thepostgame.com/commenta...sto-southern-secession-chuck-thompson-sec-bcs

JM

right now i'd say manziel is slightly better than mariota he's doing this against better defenses
mariota ain't slouch though

Child please.

Supposedly better defenses...Bama is suppose to be the Steel Curtain re-incarnated...yet, they give up 435 to a putrid LSU offense...getting ran all over today by a JV version of the Ducks...

I am rooting for A&M...but, know in the end that Bama will pull out the win...can't wait to see Oregon vs Bama in the NCG...

Until we get to the point, like they do in College Basketball, where big conferences agree to play other big conferences, we'll never know whether these "great SEC" defenses are that "great" or whether the conference just sucks offensively...

Before you say "6 straight National Titles"...read this...

http://www.thepostgame.com/commenta...sto-southern-secession-chuck-thompson-sec-bcs

JM

i could say we'll never know if pac-10 has great offenses because their defenses aren't that good
i'm not gonna get into one the sec vs other conferences arguments they play better defense in the sec, end of conversation

Last edited:
Moral victory-ish, but...for a team that supposedly wasn't going to be able to compete in the SEC I'm so pleased with how we've done this year. Played top 10 Florida and LSU close, leading #1 Alabama on the road...not bad for a new coach, new system, new QB...

And that's a weak ******g pass interference call. So you can't get off a jam at the line without getting PI called on you? ********, "let's help the #1 team so we can have a rep in the championship" call.

smh

this was a game to play Christian Michael as much as you can.

the lightweight finesse RB isnt going to cut it vs Bama

CMike needs to only come off the field when he's tired.

if aTm cant run it, its going to be a LONG 2nd half bc Manziel wont be allowed to freelance.

JM you seem to be going out of your way to bash SEC teams all the time. A&M is having success against Bama because they have two 1st rd draft picks up front on the O-line, it's not just enough to have an up tempo offense if you can't block the defense and even though Oregon is great, I don't think they have the horses up front on both sides of the ball.

He usually isn't. He's usually one of our most complete and consistent players.

Like you said, gotta get the run game going and open things up for Manziel.

[COLOR=#red]
Not a bandwagon. I'll be a student there next semester...what would you know about that though you dumb f**k. Why you so mad, I didn't bang your chick. [/COLOR]

Yep, you mad.

:rofl:

I don't think it's ridiculous to say that either QB is better/worse than the other. You can easily make valid arguments for both, calm down bro, it's not that serious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom