2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

JMAdidas is right. You can block/ignore him all you want but he is correct and has a valid point.

There is only 5 good teams on SEC...LSU, Bama, Florida, SC, Georgia.....the rest are trash...

please stop with SEC unification....as if the SEC team are united and root for each other...

you got gators rooting for bama

you have vols rooting for bama

stop it

"SEC...we...us..."

stop that

its not like that...they dont like each other...

next thing imma see bulldogs rooting for vols....tigers rooting for the tide.

Last edited:
You really think TAMU is trash? I know I'm a fan and all, but I don't think I'm being a homer when I say we're absolutely not trash...

tmay, there are some things you just have to ignore.

anyone saying texas a&m is trash is certainly one of those things

You really think TAMU is trash? I know I'm a fan and all, but I don't think I'm being a homer when I say we're absolutely not trash...

A&M definitely is not trash, they're a decent team, possibly a good team.

Kentucky on the other hand, they are trash.

This is the kind of drive I know you've been wanting to see, Gunna :pimp:

When we balance things out, it opens it up for Johnny to run for first down on 3rd and 9. As much as you can see Johnny improve throughout the season you can see Kliff get better and better at figuring things out.

Arkansas = trash

Ole Miss = basura

Miss state = garbage

Vols = trash

Vanderbilt = hot garbage

Kentucky = trash

Mizzou = basura

Texas A&M is not trash...they're giving Bama a run for their money. I hope they win.

but A&M did lose 2 games...miss me with that moral victory and it was only by 2-3 points bs.

For all the talk about the SEC defense....if you have to play those garbage SEC teams year around...of course your SEC defense is going to be prolific and potent..

I want to see these SEC defenses against Kansas State and Oregon...

this is why College needs playoffs......leaves too much to speculation.

College Football lets the computers, journalists who never played flag football in their lives decide who should go the national championship.

Too much politics.

Last edited:
We're not fast enough to beat them running to the edge. Gotta learn that real quick.

Hell of a play on the ball by that DB right there. That's textbook face-up defense.

Hopefully the defense has had enough time to rest. Bama's been grinding us and taking advantage of our lack of depth.

Damn WVU...Geno and Austin missed out on making a play on that drive.

Even the damn special teams unit...Horrible how you got so many guys around the ball like that and can't get it done.

Arkansas = trash
Ole Miss = basura
Miss state = garbage
Vols = trash
Vanderbilt = hot garbage
Kentucky = trash
Mizzou = basura

Texas A&M is not trash...they're giving Bama a run for their money. I hope they win.

but A&M did lose 2 games...miss me with that moral victory and it was only by 2-3 points bs.

For all the talk about the SEC defense....if you have to play those garbage SEC teams year around...of course your SEC defense is going to be prolific and potent..

I want to see these SEC defenses against Kansas State and Oregon...

this is why College needs playoffs......leaves too much to speculation.

College Football lets the computers, journalists who never played flag football in their lives decide who should go the national championship.

Too much politics.

SEC has 4 of the top 30 offenses in PPG though (Bama, UGA, aTm & Tennessee) right there with the Pac-12 who has 5 (Oregon, Zona St, UCLA, USC, and Zona) so it isn't like they can't score either. And it cuts both ways, playing those garbage defenses and teams in the other conferences doesn't help Oregon, K-State and others? Half the Pac 12 is garbage too, so what's your point?

Back
Top Bottom