2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Gary Daneilson : Screaming after a first down = Penalty. Blowing up a WR's head with your helmet = not a penalty.

We're not fast enough to beat them running to the edge. Gotta learn that real quick.
Hell of a play on the ball by that DB right there. That's textbook face-up defense.
Hopefully the defense has had enough time to rest. Bama's been grinding us and taking advantage of our lack of depth.
Trust me, I'm not a fan of moral victories...especially since TAMU's program seems to be built on them. But I was expecting us to go at best 6-6 this year. So I'm pleased enough with competing tough. I want to win as much as the next man, but I'm trying to be realistic.

Good thing Bill Polian is a pretty good recruiter. These special teams killed us against UF and LSU, and they're leaving points on the board again. Gotta go find a kicker in the offseason.

JM you seem to be going out of your way to bash SEC teams all the time. A&M is having success against Bama because they have two 1st rd draft picks up front on the O-line, it's not just enough to have an up tempo offense if you can't block the defense and even though Oregon is great, I don't think they have the horses up front on both sides of the ball.

I am bashing the fact that they get undeserved rankings and act like every game in the SEC is a "rivalry game"...it's BS and the OOC records over the BCS era, both in the regular season and Bowl Games show that as the truth...

Teams in the west have consistently been underrated in the BCS, the numbers are the numbers, the facts are the facts...you can argue with me all you want...but, it is right here...

There is an East Coast bias in the polls, it's not something made up by Pac-12 fans...it is right here for you to read...in black and white...

http://preseason.stassen.com/over-under/

A&M defense deserves a lot of credit they did not crumble when the momentum turned when the offense started to struggle and to come back after giving up that big play and stripping the ball :pimp:

Prime time for the Aggies right now!!!

Manziel with the LASER on the wheel route :pimp:

Last edited:
Alabama is used to playing Western Kentucky and Florida Atlantic

that when they play real competition...their defense is gassed, huffing and puffing...such as LSU and Texas A&M

back to back weeks...

Dude's let computers and non-athletic journalists decide who should be #1 in the country....

when are we going to get playoffs.....stop with this you play nobody in your whole entire schedule....and you have people vote you in the national championship....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom