2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

:lol: haha jada i see you treadin carefully with your comments, seein how you was rippin this kid earlier this season :lol:
TERRIBLE QUARTERBACK if i remember correctly :stoneface:

:lol: haha jada i see you treadin carefully with your comments, seein how you was rippin this kid earlier this season :lol:
TERRIBLE QUARTERBACK if i remember correctly :stoneface:

Oh, he's having a great game...but I still don't think he's that good.

They're definitely surprising the hell out me.

even if Bama ends up winning this game, I just want ESPN to stop with the spreads of Bama vs the worst NFL teams...

A&M believes right now and are playing solid football :x

Alabama Crimson Tide is used to playing Western Kentucky and Florida Atlantic...and soon Western Carolina....

Alabama has played no formidable opponent on their schedule...people have the nerve to discredit Oregon for their easy schedule...at least they play USC, Stanford, Oregon State, etc.

Go Aggies...

who couldn't see this coming? Alabama got exposed by a putrid LSU offense....

but dudes like Gunna and Dajoka....swear that Alabama is the greatest college football team ever...and Nick Saban is GOAT coach...

Alabama ranked #1 in the country by beating Western Kentucky and Florida Atlantic...and having to play Western Carolina?

SMH

who has alabama played? who exactly have they played?

Nick Saban is a genius alright...he is a genius at making sure his Bama tide plays 2nd and 3rd division competition on their schedule

eff outta here

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Telling y'all, A&M is like one big huge family. When you get accepted they say "Welcome Aboard, welcome to the family." I never experienced anything like that in college.[/COLOR]

Dudes on here had the nerve to say

"Bama defense would destroy Oregon and Kansas State"

"Oregon and Kansas State is not in the same tier or league as Bama"

"Bama is greatest team ever in college"

"Nick Saban goat coach"

"Oregon and Kansas State play nobody"

are you watching what im watching?

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Telling y'all, A&M is like one big huge family. When you get accepted they say "Welcome Aboard, welcome to the family." I never experienced anything like that in college.[/COLOR]

welcome to the family :pimp:

i graduate in december, got my ring yesterday. i've had multiple encounters with aggies across the country just wearing an a&m shirt.

Dudes on here had the nerve to say

"Bama defense would destroy Oregon and Kansas State"

"Oregon and Kansas State is not in the same tier or league as Bama"

"Bama is greatest team ever in college"

"Nick Saban goat coach"

"Oregon and Kansas State play nobody"

are you watching what im watching?

no, I'm watching the Oklahoma game but, I agree with what you are saying 100%. In this day and age the media loves to appoint teams as the greatest ever and compare them to the best of the best.

Back
Top Bottom