2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand the play calling sometimes. Why revert to a ultra-conservative offense when a hurry up offense has proven to be successful? Glad we got the W, but it's become clearer than ever that Jimbo needs to hire an OC and give up the play calling.

Playcalling was the least of the problems & the last thing i would call that gameplan is 'Conservative'. We ran hurry up on a couple drives that game not just the 3 that led to TD's. for example, the drive where Coale from VT hurt his neck we went into the no huddle offense

Biggest problem was Blitz identification/pickup from the QB & Backs, the continued inability to run non outsize zone/stretch plays and EJ missing throws to WR who were open repeatedly. The game was put on EJ's right arm early in the game. Far from conservative

Looking forward to goin to the ND vs Boston College game tonight. This game is the whole reason I bought season Tickets. :smokin

Only guy in history, with less success and credentials to ever get Prestigious jobs like this is/ was George W Bush.

Extremely frustrating to see this team not being able to execute in the red zone. A big reason why they are 4-5. Great opening drive for nothing.

Extremely frustrating to see this team not being able to execute in the red zone. A big reason why they are 4-5. Great opening drive for nothing.

This + head scratching decision making by Marrone.

Do you think Marrone comes back?

He still has one year left on his deal so he'll be back next year. He will enter next season with expectations of a bowl game or bust. Marrone has contributed to a lot of the team's follies this year with his playcalling in the red zone as well as his handling of the special teams unit. When you look at the games and not the stats, this is a team that should be at the six win plateau. Regarding coaching and finding a new coach, this is a school that no one wants to coach at. Its in the middle of Central New York, has lackluster facilities and the Northeast isn't exactly a recruiting hotbed. Whoever the new chancellor is when Cantor steps down has to open the checkbook if they want to bring in someone who can make Cuse a solid program again.

Indiana has reverted back to their old selves so far, playing like garbage. :smh:

Last edited:
florida tied 3-3 to ULL???? granted its only the beginning of the second lol

How you throw 10x and complete 7 for ONLY 33 yards?????? it's got to be these offenses can't be just SEC defenses...no way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom