2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I'm at the Cuse - LVille game now. Its pretty crazy in here but in about an hour 1/2 when LVille comes back and wins, it'll be funny :lol:

Last edited:
I'm at the Cuse - LVille game now. Its pretty crazy in here but in about an hour 1/2 when LVille comes back and wins, it'll be funny :lol:

damn i never got service in the carrier dome, always was hoping to see a lot of texts after the game but when i saw 1 or 2 i'd be like :smh: but then i realized i was with all of my friends at the game and i'd be like :smokin off topic sorry

Best LB on Michigan, James Ross III, is getting the least amount of snaps... He is much better than Gordon, Morgan, Bolden and Demens.

Great game from the seniors today.

Hopefully this momentum will be carried into Columbia next week against Mizzou. We have a real shot at finishing in the least at .500 now with Temple being our last opponent.

Last edited:
Northwestern. :pimp:

Gardner played well today, for the most part, but that INT can't happen.

And if I was that OC i definitely would've returned the favor. That's very disrespectful.

Last edited:
Northwestern. :pimp:
Gardner played well today, for the most part, but that INT can't happen.
And if I was that OC i definitely would've returned the favor. That's very disrespectful.

Lulz... Thats what Fitzgerald gets for jumping up and down like a girl on the roughing penalty... Defense made some plays when they needed to... Demens and Ross with some licks out there... Still alive for Indy but need some help from Pedo St... I will never root for them but Nebraska losing would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom