2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Driskel has just a 14-10 TD-INT ratio in three seasons, but inside the program there's still a lot of optimism about his potential. Muschamp said former NFL head coach Mike Mularkey has been around UF in the offseason and pegged Driskel as a first-round talent. Muschamp also loved the fit of his QB to the new scheme. "This is what (Driskel) was recruited to Florida to do.”
roll.gif

roll.gif

Two months ago, James Franklin asked for a football facilities upgrade.

And now, Penn State University is prepared to act on the request of the Nittany Lions' football coach.

Penn State plans a $2 million renovation for the football facilities. The renovation plans were approved at Friday's board of trustees meeting.

Specifically, the university will upgrade the team meeting room and lobby of the Lasch (football) Building. The improvements include new carpeting, lighting, furniture, finishes and wall graphics.

In addition, improvements will be made to the football team's training table (new paint, seating) in the Pollock Dining Commons.
http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2014/07/penn_state_football_plans_a_2.html

What's gonna go on with this sec network? Are all the sec games gonna be on there and you gotta buy that channel? No more sec games on regular espn?

Im guessing they'll split it up and ESPN will get the bigger games? That's how pac-12 network basically is.

CBS will probably still get the primetime games 1st.

ESPN will get the 2nd one and the SEC Network I'm assuming replaces the ESPN2 slot. At least that's what it looks like on the surface.

Cause UF is playing Eastern Michigan and Kentucky on there in the 1st 3 weeks. Should be a great channel though if they play all the old classics. Thankfully I'll be able to keep up with the Gators now that I'm on the left coast. Those 12 noon starts though, that's 9 am here :x

Is CBS still going to get a bunch of games too? They always have the SEC Champ. Game.

Yup, cbs will always get the biggest SEC game of the week. Even has power over ESPN to flex games if teams are or aren't better than expected.

:pimp:

I will never forget those early 2000's hurricanes teams. Greatest teams of my generation

Last edited:
Marshall is in CUSA.  If they are going to lose a game this season it's probably going to be to UTSA in the CUSA title game.  Coker's squad returns 20 starters and has 38 seniors. 

BGSU is going to be a fun squad to watch this year too with Dino Babers (former Baylor assistant) there this season.  Wouldn't be surprised if he's 1 and done there and ends up getting the Illinois job after Beckman gets fired.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom