2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

From outsider point of view UCLA is such a little brother in football, but its still perplexes me how USC is so irrelevant in basketball.

USC puts all it's energy into football (understandable) and every other sport is left in its wake. USC is a natural power in baseball as well, but they've been awful in that sport for over a decade now. It's a matter of having the right AD to balance the scales to support both revenue sports properly.

gunna get it gunna get it forgot to check the author, I'm aware of Fischer's work. Just wanted to get the story thrown in here.

Last edited:
#BrickSquad

Mckenzie worst kept secret, makes it official.

Last edited:
That helmet pic is from scott wolf, same dude that talks about "USC possibly wearing black uniforms this season"... every damn year.

don't listen to that dude

Terrel Hunt attending the Manning Passing Academy this weekend. Could be great for his improvement. SUs success this season will hinge on his arm.

WASHINGTON -- NCAA president Mark Emmert says college athletes should receive "scholarships for life."

Emmert also told a Senate panel Wednesday that scholarships should cover the full cost of attending college, not just the basics.

Emmert listed seven changes he favors in testimony before the Senate Commerce Committee. He said he hopes some will come about if Division I schools remake their decision-making structure in the coming weeks.

The hearing comes as the NCAA faces pressure from multiple fronts to reform how athletes are treated and compensated.

Emmert said he feels college sports "works extremely well for the vast majority" and the overall current model of amateurism should be preserved.

Florida people, whats up with Marcus Lewis? He's going to stay a Gator?
Doubt it, getting three corners last year is scaring off a lot of the '15 CBs. Keep forgetting UF have three CBs for '16 that all could be elite. 

K. Toliver and T. McFadden refuse to give UF a shot SMH

Lewis will probably be a Cane or Buckeye on NSD
Urbie getting his lil Fort kicked down.

James Baker to the Gators
Add Adonis Thomas and one of Roqaun Smith or Jeffery Holland .. helluva LB class for UF  

Back
Top Bottom