2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Watching high school kids answer interview questions is painful.

Q: "What helped you come to this decision? What made up your mind?" 

A: "I really liked the school."

Last edited:

Al dropped dime on UF so he can drop the moneybags off behind their back.

Smart move Golden Al. The Ol' Bait & Switch.

wee-bey.gif

Anyone who attended a real university will tell you the predators are especially THIRSTY over the summer and fall for naive girls from orientation through first semester. Creeps can be athletes, white frat bros, filthy rich oversees kids on a student visa, or a couple of psycho freshman programmer nerds with a plug to the right narcotics. Can't imagine how that girl's parents feel.
tired.gif
 Daughter possibly only on campus for a couple of nights for orientation and that happened. Honestly, if it was during orientation I'd hold the U at fault. How you let minors run wild for 2-3 nights when they're not even in classes yet? I got white boy during my orientation and looking back it was pretty creepy because 21-22 y.o. college dudes were def trying to get the 17 y.o. girls in my section to blackout. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
2017 receiver Emmanuel Greene (UM and Clemson recruit) (yikes) (hate how he was holding the ball in one hand though):

Last edited:
Picked fourth in the Atlantic by Phil Steele. On another note, Cuse's '15 class is ranked 27th by Rivals, 30th by 247 Sports and 45th by Scout. Slowly but surely getting better.

they def look a lot slower than 4.4/4.5s that are being clocked at the sparq event. but speed has nothing to do with age, so yeah it's plausible that a bunch of high school track stars who get off to good starts can run faster times than muscled up football players who aren't competing in track and field anymore.

that said, yeah the times are def inflated 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom