2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

No bueno.
mean.gif

They're rightfully going to get the book thrown at them.

:smh: at saying she willingly came back. She was drugged my dude. They probably dragged her back to their room. 17 at that? What the **** were they thinking?

Tim Reynolds @ByTimReynolds · 3m
Jawand Blue and Alex Figueroa permanently dismissed from Miami football team after sexual battery charges.

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 1m
According to the arrest report both Figueroa and Blue admitted to drugging and giving the juvenile alcohol before having sex with her #UM

It's a wrap for them. Much worse than I was expecting.

Bury them under the jail. :smh:

All the willing females in the Miami area, they have to be that ******* stupid to drug, share, and rape an underage girl.

Does old sparky still work out there? Might wanna charge it up a lil.

They brought her back to the dorm Smh. You know Damn right that female came willingly.
Wtf is wrong with you man?  Between your comments about the girl who got her face caved in and this. 
mean.gif

It's not like females are always innocent but if your immediate reaction in situations where a girl is beaten up or sexually assaulted is to shift blame to her, you've got some issues.

Wtf is wrong with you man?  Between your comments about the girl who got her face caved in and this. :smh:   
It's not like females are always innocent but if your immediate reaction in situations where a girl is beaten up or sexually assaulted is to shift blame to her, you've got some issues.
Check my comments after I found out she was drugged. Both times I commented before I knew the full story. All the times these females have tried to play the victim card after doing something stupid they regretted is what I thought it was. Calm down

Back
Top Bottom