2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Does anyone know the actual TV schedule for The Opening I see it on ESPNU on the 7th and 8th, but what about the rest of the tournament?

[COLOR=#red]Guess we were wrong. She hit dude first and he responded with a man style beatdown.[/COLOR]

"During a pickup basketball game on June 28, I was involved in an incident with Texas Tech football player Nigel Bethel," Battle said in a statement. "I initiated the first contact and I take full responsibility for my actions. I want to take this time to apologize to Nigel, the Texas Tech community, my teammates, coaches and fans.

"Nothing I can say can truly repair the harm I have already caused. I did not represent the Double T like I am supposed to and I promise to hold myself to a higher standard from here on."

According to a police report, Bethel responded to Battle's actions by causing serious bodily injury with "hands, fists, feet, etc." He has been dismissed from the team and faces felony assault charges.

Last edited:
The witness said she pushed him after a rebound.

There is absolutely no situation where he should have punched her. None.

University of Alabama running back Kenyan Drake was arrested early Saturday after ignoring police orders to stay away from a crime scene, according to Tuscaloosa Police.

Drake was at the downtown Temerson Square area around 1 a.m. Saturday when a Tuscaloosa Police officer shot at a man they witnessed shooting another man, said Tuscaloosa Police spokesman Sgt. Brent Blankley.

Police immediately secured the area of the parking lot with crime scene tape.

“His car was in the crime scene area, and he wanted to get to it,” Blankley said. “He tried to enter the crime scene and get to it anyway.”

Officers stopped Drake before he made it to his vehicle and handcuffed him, Blankley said. He was charged with obstructing governmental operations and was being held at the Tuscaloosa County Jail as of 10 a.m. with bond set at $1,000 for the misdemeanor charge.

Last edited:
He still shouldn't have punched her like that....he could've went about it another way but she needs to get more than a month suspension...teams barely play in November :rolleyes

How the hell did TG stumble into this last minute Elite 11 invite? :lol: And then he's going to play WR at The Opening?

Back
Top Bottom