2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I was asking you about him the other day because Wilson talked him into paying his own way for a trip out there. Fans think in the end he commits to UGA though.
post-18879-Jon-Hamm-Yeah-Ok-gif-1dnC.gif
laugh.gif
 Dude can barely get to Athens, I'm sure his coach was well compensated.

...and why would I be talking about the 2013 game against Clemson 
eyes.gif

#NeverForget

tumblr_mfx5lveDdW1rge74zo1_500.jpg

I was asking you about him the other day because Wilson talked him into paying his own way for a trip out there. Fans think in the end he commits to UGA though.
post-18879-Jon-Hamm-Yeah-Ok-gif-1dnC.gif
laugh.gif
 Dude can barely get to Athens, I'm sure his coach was well compensated.

...and why would I be talking about the 2013 game against Clemson 
eyes.gif

#NeverForget

tumblr_mfx5lveDdW1rge74zo1_500.jpg
Since we're drudging up ancient history vs. the state of Georgia, how bout this...

USC Trojans vs. Georgia Bulldogs historically:

USC 3 Wins (1.000); Georgia 0 Wins (0.000)

Current Win Streak - 3 (USC)

Largest Margin of Victory 60 - 0 (USC); N/A (Georgia)

In fact, if you were to look up every statistic or historical ranking regarding wins in football (winning percentage, national championships, conference championships, bowl wins, weeks in AP poll, weeks at #1 in the AP) or even individual player achievements (heisman winners, all-americans, nfl draft picks, 1st round nfl picks) USC is literally better than Georgia at everything. Everything.

Clemson 34 - 17 to open the season and end Georgia's in week 1. Again.

Last edited:
OSU about to get Justin Hilliard and Josh Cornell?

Or Jashon rather. Damien Harris is gonna end up there.

Last edited:
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...meis-winston-todd-gurley-braxton-miller-2014/

Top 25 players for 2014

212423-650-366.jpg

Any coach at any level will tell you it’s all about the quarterback. You win and lose championships with elite play from the most important position on the field.

So it should come as no surprise that six of the top 15 players in Sporting News’ pre-spring top 25 players in college football are quarterbacks. There are eight quarterbacks in all on the list, and there could have been more: Taylor Kelly of Arizona State and Rakeem Cato of Marshall just missed the cut. The top 25 leads off and wraps up with a quarterback and is defense-heavy in between.

A look at the group, which is based on college production, not NFL potential.

Gunna how yall feeling about Christian Owens? 
nerd.gif
 I don't trust yall when it comes to WR's we're supposed to get. 
indifferent.gif
 Yall cant have Preston AND Owens. Speaking of, Preston opened his recruitment back up, but I think he just misses the attention.

Marlon Brown > DaPrick & Corduroy

Preston ain't open up nothing but another duffle bag .

I honesty don't think we go anywhere with Owens. When I get info, I will relay it.

Shirley shouldn't have ****ed up his chance with UCLA. I doubt Mora could get him in past UCLA's administration, but he's been pretty clean at UW.

Funny to think about how USC stans proclaimed that Mora didn't enjoy recruiting (I think even a certain USC poster on here was trying to spread that nonsense...). Check out Keisean Lucier-South's small gift that he posted on Twitter from CJM and the UCLA staff:

Last edited:
@jasonkersey: I have confirmed that Dorial Green-Beckham would not be on campus if he hadn't signed a financial aid agreement. #Sooners

Back
Top Bottom