2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I didn't think he had even reached being 1st round type WR yet. he's got Tons of work to do

Last edited:
My guess is he stays clean next year, works hard w/ the scout team, gets praise for his new-found maturity, and goes the supplemental route in 2015. I have a feeling that he won't play a down for OU.

Last edited:
If he wants to be an UDFA that's the path, if he wants to make a proper NFL check in his rookie year, he better not attempt that crazy ****

My guess is he stays clean next year, works hard w/ the scout team, gets praise for his new-found maturity, and goes the supplemental route in 2015. I have a feeling that he won't play a down for OU.
If he wanted to go that route he could just enter the 2015 NFL Draft.  No reason why he would have to wait around for the supplemental.

Has anyone ever gone that route before?  I don't remember anyone who transferred to practice for a season and then voluntarily left for the draft before playing a down. 

Last edited:

Green-Beckham is exploring if there is any way he can get a waiver from the NCAA to play this season, a source told ESPN's Joe Schad.

Oklahoma's waiver to the NCAA on behalf of Green-Beckham will be based on an NCAA "run-off" rule. Using this rule, former LSU point guard Anthony Hickey became immediately eligible to play at Oklahoma State after being dismissed by the Tigers.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11172799/dorial-green-beckham-joins-oklahoma-sooners

kyle field renovation from november 2013-june 2014

kyle-field-06-29-2014.gif

[COLOR=#red]Dam it feels good to be an Aggie!![/COLOR]

Do y'all put much stock in recruiting classes months before signing day? Nothing is concrete until they actually sign.

Back
Top Bottom