2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Because if she wears boy clothes she's less of a woman right? :lol:
So in your head a women has a right to hit a man but the guy has no right to hit her back? I've alwayss found that argument odd if your thought enough to punch somebody to start something your tough enough to be hit back. If Brittany griner came up to you and punched you in the face your telling me your not gonna hit her back? Or is your thought process that's a women I can't hit her.

Because if she wears boy clothes she's less of a woman right? :lol:
So in your head a women has a right to hit a man but the guy has no right to hit her back? I've alwayss found that argument odd if your thought enough to punch somebody to start something your tough enough to be hit back. If Brittany griner came up to you and punched you in the face your telling me your not gonna hit her back? Or is your thought process that's a women I can't hit her.
Ummm no? Multiple people said she pushed him. I'm trying to understand the correlation between the way she dresses and the action he took against her. If a girl in a skirt pushed him, you think he would of broke her jaw? Didn't even know clothes change gender.

Btw if Griner pushed me I'd use all my strength and shove her tall *** right back :lol: but send her to a emergency room? That's real corny and screams insecure.

Why you have to use Griner as your example though
laugh.gif

Cause she's a manly *** woman that everybody knows....god damn....her voice is deeper than most males

But even then I wouldn't knock her *** out if she shoved me....that's some extreme scenario stuff....chick would have to pull a weapon on me to get that reaction

Let's move on

Last edited:
Did she shove him in a flagrant way? He didn't need to break her jaw but a simple shaking and a few threats would have solved things.

Cause she's a manly *** woman that everybody knows....god damn....her voice is deeper than most males

But even then I wouldn't knock her *** out if she shoved me....that's some extreme scenario stuff....chick would have to pull a weapon on me to get that reaction

Let's move on
Battle is listed at 5'9, Griner at 6'8. The comparison made no sense
laugh.gif

If there's a big *** woman trying to scrap, hell if it comes down to it.. but a chick at 5'9? Especially if you a D-1 football player? Come on

Last edited:
As we originally reported, Washington defensive end Josh Shirley intends to be a graduate transfer and play his final season at UCLA.

It's looking unlikely, though, for the reasons we originally stated.

The main roadblock is getting the NCAA to waive the intra-conference ban on transfers. Shirley has been trying to get the ban waived, specifically to transfer to UCLA, but we're hearing that the chances are slim.

From what we've heard, UCLA would definitely take Shirley if he were able to transfer in.

There is still a chance. Shirley and UCLA are both working with the NCAA.

Per a Scout insider.

Hopefully Shirley can make it happen. He's been a class student at UW as far as I can tell.

Also, Andre James is getting called for UCLA by quite a few analysts now.

Last edited:
Ummm no? Multiple people said she pushed him. I'm trying to understand the correlation between the way she dresses and the action he took against her. If a girl in a skirt pushed him, you think he would of broke her jaw? Didn't even know clothes change gender.
I posted that comment before I knew she just pushed him. All we knew was she started it at that point. There's women ball players who act like men lift weights like men and wanna be treated like men that's what I was meaning.

Auburn is all in on Francois. They have taken themselves out for TG6. And Vols lead but are teetering due to numbers especially after Dormady committing at QB. TG may end up way outta state and may end up being 'Brad Banks'

Let's move on
I saw a video once a friend sent me of a dude in a C train stop in Brooklyn laughing at a girl who was losing a girl fight. When the fight was over and the guy and other spectators were still laughing the girl who lost the fight reached in her purse, grabbed a razor and gave him a buck 50 across his cheek then turned and tried to run away.

She immediately got surrounded by people and one of the guy's friends was trying to punch her but people were holding him back and the guy who got cut grabbed her and was holding her in an almost full nelson. He was gushing blood the entired time while he and other people yelled get the police.

I don' really know the point of my story other than to say I've never seen self-restraint like that in my life.

Ex-OSU DE Jamal Marcus is transferring to Akron.  I'm surprised he didn't end up at one of the NC schools. 

He's a good one cause if I get a buck 50 by a chick ima send her to w/e higher power she believe in

Wherever Francois lands, he's gonna need a good QB coach to help him break that Jordan Jefferson "I throw everything 1000mph" syndrome

Auburn is all in on Francois. They have taken themselves out for TG6. And Vols lead but are teetering due to numbers especially after Dormady committing at QB. TG may end up way outta state and may end up being 'Brad Banks'
One of the 247 dudes said recently that he wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at UCF. I don't know why he wants to draw the process out so long, son is really TP2 redux. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom