2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Tiffany Brando @TiffanyBrando · 2h

. @TimBrando's CFB Top 10: 10. LSU 9. Wisconsin 8. Oregon 7. Bama 6. Baylor 5. South Carolina 4. Michigan St. 3. Oklahoma 2. FSU 1. UCLA

Sumlin is on FIRE
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
If yall get that defense to just be respectable 
sick.gif

UGA Freshman TE Hunter Atkinson (6'5 250lbs) quit the team after 1 week of being on campus (still a UGA student). 
mean.gif
 I know we had Marines in this week and they had the team doing their workouts, not sure if that played a part in his decision but come on man...we have NO Tight Ends, you're likely to play regardless.

Josh Sweat in Athens tonight. If we land the #1 and #2 players in the country 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Sumlin ain't playing around... :lol: :wow:

And yeah, Gunna, I think Chuck got all his own guys...

LINCOLN — An 11th hour decision made near the stroke of midnight left Nebraska without a top transfer and questions at wide receiver after this season.

Former Washington wideout Damore'ea Stringfellow — who signed non-binding transfer paperwork to Nebraska in early June — flipped to Ole Miss late Thursday night during an official visit to the Rebels' campus. Stringfellow changed the background of his Twitter profile to a red Ole Miss flag and confirmed to The World-Herald via text he'd made the switch.

"Just getting to know the coaches and talking to the players about what (type) of program it was," Stringfellow wrote in text, explaining why he chose the Rebels.
http://www.omaha.com/huskers/string...cle_3d9fce72-f895-11e3-bec4-0017a43b2370.html

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ript...ts_miami_hurricanes_versus_florida_gators.php
University of Florida coaches are accusing two Miami assistants of taking the incriminating pictures. Both universities are not commenting on the matter. However, head coaches at several high schools around the state have decided to ban Miami coaches from coming on their campuses.
If true
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

stash-1-50a8b47143f20.gif
First, I agree with little to nothing of what the NCAA does or it's rules but...it could've been avoided if Joker didn't talk to the kid.    I get the point of wanting change, I do too but the finger pointing and responses are a little ridiculous.  Who's to say UF hasn't turned in its share of coaches for violations?  The difference is this became public and led to a firing.  Maybe I'm wrong but there had to be more to if with Joker & UF.

Michigan CB Blake Countess will be wearing #2 this year.  Peppers will be wearing #5 the number he wore at Paramus.

Back
Top Bottom