2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I don't want him starting but I think he will. They say the Olsen kid didn't look the good but hopefully the other guy cant step up. not trying to butcher his name lol 

Olsen hasn't even started one game and people are already doubting him. The kid was getting first teams reps for only a week before the spring game pretty much.

If I had more money I'd bet you that Jake Heaps will start a game this season. He's the only QB on your roster with real experience as a starter and UM QBs like to get banged up. He didn't transfer to be 3rd on the depth chart.

Not to mention over the weekend a couple Miami radio personalities already called for him to be named starter... imagine what happens when you guys start losing.
He had other programs looking at him to be insurance as a backup QB. Of course he chooses to transfer to the program where the starting QB tore his ACL. 

What do radio personalities have to do with him starting? Don't see any logic there. If we start losing, they're going to call for a trash 5th year senior to start? They'd call for the freshman who's the future of the team before that'd happen. If Kaaya is as good as people think, then he'll only be around for 3 years anyways. 

By all accounts Heaps was a great teammate and leader. Even after getting benched he still was a professional on and off the field. Didn't work out at KU because our O line play was so poor and our WR's were buns.

Hard to judge what he did at KU because it just wasn't a good fit for him.

Just read that former Vol Janzen Jackson has been charged with murder in LA

Hopefully he kept that Death Row chain

mase-gif.gif

In light of that was doing some quick research. I believe he was booted along with Nukeese Richardson, guess he was recently in free agent camp with the pats:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...cond-chance/dknkR8ZNrCvYXEtufi7bFI/story.html

Who else was in that disastrous Kiffin class?

Edit:

Bryce Brown ended up at KSU, not sure he even played and then there was David Oku who is in Bolivian.

Fickle world this recruiting thing

Last edited:

OU has not talked to DGB or reached out to him in any way. OU brought in a great group of talented young wide receivers last year and one or two will have a major impact on the program this year and OU does not bring in players that have had the kind of problems that DGB has had. He has not been on campus, which has been reported elsewhere, and OU has had no conversations with him.

From what I hear he is sitting out this year to prepare for the draft and with his talent he will get drafted.
From OU's 247 site yesterday.

Michigan lands '16 QB Messiah DeWeaver from Ohio... Nuss seems to know what he wants n his QBs... Dude pulls the trigger on offers quickly... Should help with that class.

Back
Top Bottom